Quote Originally Posted by smbstyle View Post
Interesting. I tried this on a 2003 Mustang SVT Cobra which had been sitting for years, with a mildew/moldy smell to it inside, and after following the instructors to a T, it seemed 'ok' for about a day or two. But after a few weeks, it was like I never did the treatment. I used this one from Amazon: Auto Shocker ClO2 car interior odor eliminator.

I just ordered an Ozone Generator, and will try the out of the car method with ducting.

Do you have any more details to share of how you rigged up the ducting to the machine? this is the one I ordered: Amazon.com
That is what I have read too. With the CLO2, smells come back after about 2 weeks. For that reason I have never purchased any and stuck to ozone.

The thing with ozone is that you need to give it time to:
1. Fill the vehicle completelly. 40 mins is very likelly not enough. I normally leave my machine on for at least an hour but if you can leave it over night, that would be best.
2. Ozone is heavier than air, so it is very hard to treat the ceiling unless you use a fan to push the air up towards it.