autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Polishangel glass coating v2

Quote Originally Posted by tim500 View Post
    how does it compare to Kamikaze?
    Kamikaze will definitely win in protection. Looks depends on the user as all seem to love either used. I don’t think there is much out there that compares to PA visual wise.

I bought a 500ML bottle of Cosmic spritz and have used for about 3 years with 30% bottle left.

I get beading just like LD with cosmic spritz alone…. Will be that quality for about a month and about 80% after that.

Cosmic spritz on unpolished bare paint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes BudgetPlan1, dgage, SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Polishangel glass coating v2

Quote Originally Posted by tim500 View Post
    how does it compare to Kamikaze?
    Couldn't tell you- never tried it, and probably wont as-
    1) Why change if your happy with what you have already & the product is still available.
    2) Will never buy anything from esoteric

One of the main attractions for me with the PA line is ease of application and removal / use. You probably just wont find anything that compares in that category

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by luckydawg View Post
    Couldn't tell you- never tried it, and probably wont as-
    1) Why change if your happy with what you have already & the product is still available.
    2) Will never buy anything from esoteric

One of the main attractions for me with the PA line is ease of application and removal / use. You probably just wont find anything that compares in that category
    #2, I have to ask...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Silly Rabbit View Post
    #2, I have to ask...
    Well just to keep it clean for the children out there

They are by their own admission-- "SNOBS"-- self proclaimed snobs. And I have found that to be 100% the case, they are not wrong about that.

I will never do any business with or even associate with anyone or any business that is full of them selves, prideful and arrogant-- esp. when it comes to spending my $$. There is nothing or anyone there that is better at any service or product they offer that I couldn't find somewhere else.

Their prices are not really competitive and they NEVER offer discounted or free shipping-- unless your spending over something like $100.
    Recently just to solidify AGAIN what kind of business they run I asked for a quote to ship me one detail brush. Their quote was around $17 , When I questioned them about the cost- I got the same LAME EXCUSE that they dont set the shipping rates.

That enough for you?-- there's more --

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by luckydawg View Post
    Well just to keep it clean for the children out there

They are by their own admission-- "SNOBS"-- self proclaimed snobs. And I have found that to be 100% the case, they are not wrong about that.

I will never do any business with or even associate with anyone or any business that is full of them selves, prideful and arrogant-- esp. when it comes to spending my $$. There is nothing or anyone there that is better at any service or product they offer that I couldn't find somewhere else.

Their prices are not really competitive and they NEVER offer discounted or free shipping-- unless your spending over something like $100.
    Recently just to solidify AGAIN what kind of business they run I asked for a quote to ship me one detail brush. Their quote was around $17 , When I questioned them about the cost- I got the same LAME EXCUSE that they dont set the shipping rates.

That enough for you?-- there's more --
    No, I was just wondering. From the #2, I almost assumed heat there.
    I don't know too much about them other than their Youtube channel and website, I do enjoy some of their videos. I know nobody there, but I talked to Budgetplan and have sooo much respect for him, just chatting in conversation in general, not even all detailing related. He is a down to earth, humble, easy to talk to guy.
    But saying that I have enjoyed some of Apex Detailing's Videos as well. I had reached out to them (Brain) about products, but got no response back. I just shrug and don't take it too personal, like you I feel there is alot of products and people out there, I just move on to another product to put my money.
    For the shipping, well, try being up in Canada. We are so close, but buying from the US companies gets us raped on products. I have always shipped to a US address and, being so close to the boarder, drove over and picked up stuff myself to save $$, just pay tax at customs. But with the way the rules were with the wonderful boarder lockdown, buying from US became harder. Around December the boarder opened up from such rules for a bit, I was able to get my grubby mitts on some stuff from US stores. I got some stuff from Autogeek Store with BF sales that would have jumped the price shipping right to my door. I think they are once again lifting some of the rules??? Been a long 2 years.
    My only interaction with Esoteric was with Budgetplan, and in our conversations he saved me some $$$ steering me away from stuff I thought maybe I needed...or wanted I guess, lol. I guess because he is on here I kinda look at it as dealing with "Budget", and not "Esoteric"??? if that makes any sense??? Like talking to a buddy.

7. Thanks BudgetPlan1 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I had no idea that Budget was associated with them in any way. I know he deals with them, but had no idea he was associated with them at all

Post Thanks / Like

Yea, such a great guy, huge respect for him.

10. Thanks BudgetPlan1 thanked for this post
    Likes Coatingsarecrack, BudgetPlan1 liked this post
    SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Silly Rabbit View Post
    No, I was just wondering. From the #2, I almost assumed heat there.
    I don't know too much about them other than their Youtube channel and website, I do enjoy some of their videos. I know nobody there, but I talked to Budgetplan and have sooo much respect for him, just chatting in conversation in general, not even all detailing related. He is a down to earth, humble, easy to talk to guy.
    But saying that I have enjoyed some of Apex Detailing's Videos as well. I had reached out to them (Brain) about products, but got no response back. I just shrug and don't take it too personal, like you I feel there is alot of products and people out there, I just move on to another product to put my money.
    For the shipping, well, try being up in Canada. We are so close, but buying from the US companies gets us raped on products. I have always shipped to a US address and, being so close to the boarder, drove over and picked up stuff myself to save $$, just pay tax at customs. But with the way the rules were with the wonderful boarder lockdown, buying from US became harder. Around December the boarder opened up from such rules for a bit, I was able to get my grubby mitts on some stuff from US stores. I got some stuff from Autogeek Store with BF sales that would have jumped the price shipping right to my door. I think they are once again lifting some of the rules??? Been a long 2 years.
    My only interaction with Esoteric was with Budgetplan, and in our conversations he saved me some $$$ steering me away from stuff I thought maybe I needed...or wanted I guess, lol. I guess because he is on here I kinda look at it as dealing with "Budget", and not "Esoteric"??? if that makes any sense??? Like talking to a buddy.
    carzilla in canada carries a wide selection of products.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by noorth View Post
    carzilla in canada carries a wide selection of products.
    Yes sir, and I have spent way more than common sense says I should there, lol. Chris is amazing to work with, I highly recommend them. But even Chris doesn't have 'some' products the US does. It's funny a company like Meguiar's holds some products back from Canada, but sell in mass store shelves for alot of stuff. Yet harder to find brands like Tac or Kamikaze lines can be found at Carzilla.

13. Likes noorth liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

In terms of looks how does it compare to Master Sealant? I imagine a little more durability as well..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast