autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

DP Glass Restorer

Let me start out by saying, if you don't have this product, get it, and get some spot buff pads in yellow or orange and a corded drill. I did a friend water spotted window with a yellow pad and a corded drill, it worked awesome, almost al the spots were completely gone. I have to say I somewhat doubted this product at first, sorry AG, I was so wrong, this stuff is well worth the money, but you gotta tape up any plastic or rubber around the window, this stuff will discolor it, found out the hard way on my car, this is what I did to prevent that from happening:

role the window down completely, get some wide blue painters tape and cover up all opening around the window that the window sits in, then take a razor blade and run it down the middle of the tape in the opening all around, by doing this it helps prevent the window from ripping the tape off as you role the window back up, once the windows up you should have complete coverage of all the plastic or rubber around the window and you can start polishing those waterspots away. This owrked well for me, hope it will do the same for you guyz.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ordered monday...getting it tomorrow.......

Post Thanks / Like
    glass restorer is also great for taking shoe polish off the window if you buy it from a dealership that was advertising on the car or when you don't want mommy and daddy to know you went to the drag strip the previous night *whistles*