autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 3D speed vs rupes uno vs griots boss finishing vs blackfire one step

Quote Originally Posted by 986DTM View Post
    Interesting. 3D's Canadian headquarters (and retail store!) is about 5 minutes from my house so I may have to give that a try.

Not to derail the thread, but any other standouts in their line? Only thing I've ever bought there is Speed so far (which I've liked).
    I really like their ACA500, ONE, and AAT502. These have been the star performers for me. Super low dust, doesn't stain trim.

I also love Bead It Up. Excellent spray sealant. Very durable, super slick.

2. Thanks 986DTM, opie thanked for this post
    Likes chilly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting. 3D's Canadian headquarters (and retail store!) is about 5 minutes from my house so I may have to give that a try.

Not to derail the thread, but any other standouts in their line? Only thing I've ever bought there is Speed so far (which I've liked).
    I swear by their microfiber Towel Clean product, Pink Soap is very good IMO, 3D One is almost always my first try for a one step or for mild to moderate correction

I love the ease of use and the warm glow of Poxy sealant although it is not the longest lasting product of it's kind

I keep it topped with a spray wax drying aid and that really helps longevity

I love that when machine applied I literally go over ever inch of the car without worry, paint, trim, grills, etc and it goes right over exterior gaskets and seems to nourish and keep them dark and supple with zero worry of chalking or staining

I am sure there are more 3D products I have back in Alaska but those are the immediate standouts in my mind

4. Thanks 986DTM thanked for this post
    Likes PaulMys, opie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the recommendations guys! I actually do have a bottle of their orange degreaser now that you mention it, and it has been solid. One has been on my list for a while. Bead it up I think I'll try once I run out of BSD. Wish they made the ACA and AAT in smaller sizes!

6. Likes chilly, crg001 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the recommendations guys! I actually do have a bottle of their orange degreaser now that you mention it, and it has been solid. One has been on my list for a while. Bead it up I think I'll try once I run out of BSD. Wish they made the ACA and AAT in smaller sizes!
    AG shows the AAT 502 in an 8oz bottle, I don't know of anyone who makes bottles of correcting liquids smaller than that (except for car show giveaways/trial size)

Post Thanks / Like

Interesting. All I see on the 3D Canada website is 32oz and 1 gallon! 8oz would be sweet. I'll have to check in store.

9. Likes chilly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chilly View Post
    I swear by their microfiber Towel Clean product, Pink Soap is very good IMO, 3D One is almost always my first try for a one step or for mild to moderate correction

I love the ease of use and the warm glow of Poxy sealant although it is not the longest lasting product of it's kind

I keep it topped with a spray wax drying aid and that really helps longevity

I love that when machine applied I literally go over ever inch of the car without worry, paint, trim, grills, etc and it goes right over exterior gaskets and seems to nourish and keep them dark and supple with zero worry of chalking or staining

I am sure there are more 3D products I have back in Alaska but those are the immediate standouts in my mind
    Poxy also smells so good!

11. Likes chilly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

They do, you might have to search a bit for the ACA stuff as it's not sold here.

I use the 8oz bottles to carry around the vehicle as I work. Very handy. I also love their caps. When I get low I just squeeze from the 32oz into the little bottles.

I'd love to have a 64oz size though. 32 oz is almost not enough, and a gallon is a bit much for my abrasive needs.

13. Likes chilly liked this post
    SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting. All I see on the 3D Canada website is 32oz and 1 gallon! 8oz would be sweet. I'll have to check in store.
    Carzilla in canada sells 8oz bottles. I assume 3D Canada has 8oz bottles at their store. I don't think they update their website much, i've been on that website many times the last 3 plus years.3D one does do a great job but i get frustrated with the wipeoff. This year i think i might mix up mckee's N914 8:1 to help with removal. If its still a pain i'm finished with 3D one.

15. Likes chilly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the feedback on One. That's really the only negative I've heard about it.

If they have 8oz versions of all their polishes in store, I may try a few!

17. Likes chilly liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123