This is a car that we are hoping to have for 15 years so I want to start out protecting as much as the car as I can, inside and out. Carpet, leather, dash, wheels, paint, etc. Since we live in WI, where salt is the color of our roads this time of year and I'd like to make sure I protect the carpet and leather ASAP. Along with the exterior paint and plastics. OH, and REALLY want to keep the headlights clear.

I have my Weather Tech floor liners and cargo liners already coming.

Is there a suggestion for the seats and carpet to "fabric guard" them initially? I know I need to do regular leather care, but wanted to know if there is a place to start as well. My kids are in swim, so I REALLY have to protect the leather.

Currently I polish and coat each of our other vehicles before winter, using Klasse AIO and coating with Collinite's. I use Zaino Leather Soft and Leather in the Bottle, but am open to something else to "Seal" off the leather initially.

I know that is a lot of ask, so I'll stop there for now and wait for the experts here to chime in.

I appreciate your help...

OH, if it matters, the color is Obsidian Blue Pearl (Sparklier darkish blue) on the outside, gray leather interior.