autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Which Foam Sprayer do you recommend?

I have both, the foam and built is superior on the IK, but the capacity of the Kwazar is untouchable. The IK runs out after four rims/tires.
    2019 GLI 35th Edition DSG in Pure Grey w/ OEM+ IS38 turbocharger and various bolt-ons.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    This one is ok. Use up product quickly compared to a standard foaming pump sprayer. Also if the battery gets wet at the bottom it will have issues. It needs a weighted straw. The more I used it the more I realized its limitations and in the end it is not worth the price.
    The price going up 50% didn't help. I stopped using mine as a sprayer after getting an electric plant sprayer that weighs much less. I think it'll see use as a foamer this winter though.

Post Thanks / Like

The pump far exceeded my expectations. It's built like a tank! I wasn't able to actually try the sprayer with it yet. I thought it was funny that the MFR. has a video on Amazon of it being demonstrated with this exact pump foaming a car. the Super-Stretch Wrap-It was the ticket.
    Which Foam Sprayer do you recommend?-pump1-jpgWhich Foam Sprayer do you recommend?-pump-side-jpg
    IK FOAM Pro 2 + W/Xiaomi AIR PUMP - YouTube
    NO MORE PUMPING IK FOAM Pro 2 + - YouTube

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DanaDetailingPros View Post
    In Australia they might be cheaper? I just hate when other companies slap there name on them and charge double. I didn't want to wait to order the Epoca Archetype PRO VITON AKA AMMO
    and wait 3-4 weeks from Poland $27 + $8 Shipping $35 AMMO $60 + $10 freight (Double $$$) I do understand about companies need to make there Keystone but like Griot's they charge $39 but have a weird base.
    Here is the BigBoi here in the states $75 Attachment 75625Attachment 75624
    $75 = $116 Australian dollars not bad. They sell the BigBoi for $140 at the moment

Post Thanks / Like

The pump far exceeded my expectations. It's built like a tank! I wasn't able to actually try the sprayer with it yet. I thought it was funny that the MFR. has a video on Amazon of it being demonstrated with this exact pump foaming a car. the Super-Stretch Wrap-It was the ticket.
    Which Foam Sprayer do you recommend?-pump1-jpgWhich Foam Sprayer do you recommend?-pump-side-jpg
    IK FOAM Pro 2 + W/Xiaomi AIR PUMP - YouTube
    NO MORE PUMPING IK FOAM Pro 2 + - YouTube
    How is the pump attached to velcro?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Which Foam Sprayer do you recommend?-hook-n-loop-jpgWhich Foam Sprayer do you recommend?-wrap-jpgStuck really good to the rear of the compressor.
    I ordered the Marolex Axel Foamer 7000 on sale at Clean Garage $140 Which Foam Sprayer do you recommend?-marolex-axel-foamer-7000-jpg
    And found this to wrap around it.Which Foam Sprayer do you recommend?-velcro-jpg Love the size and long hose on it. And I know after trying this out today that it will be a

HOME RUN!
    GAME OVER!

Post Thanks / Like

Which Foam Sprayer do you recommend?-hook-n-loop-jpgWhich Foam Sprayer do you recommend?-wrap-jpgStuck really good to the rear of the compressor.
    I ordered the Marolex Axel Foamer 7000 on sale at Clean Garage $140 Which Foam Sprayer do you recommend?-marolex-axel-foamer-7000-jpg
    And found this to wrap around it.Which Foam Sprayer do you recommend?-velcro-jpg Love the size and long hose on it. And I know after trying this out today that it will be a

HOME RUN!
    GAME OVER!
    So strap around sprayer and then doubleside velcro on strap and pump?

Post Thanks / Like

Yes. I stuck the plastic side of Velcro to back of pump.(HOOK)
    The straps come in a 6 pack. I had them for my buffer cords and vac hose. They have Velcro on both sides. Hook on one loop on the other. I just tighten it to the bottle and the pump is like cemented to the strap! SOLID! I'm actually stunned how well it worked.
    If you look closely you will see:Which Foam Sprayer do you recommend?-pump-side-jpg

9. Likes dgage liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

For the IK foam pro 2+, are issues with capacity about air running out (& needing to re-pump it), or is the reservoir not large enough to cover, say, a sedan?

Because even if the foam pro 12 is better, is it really better than 2 foam pro 2+? (It sounds like it might spray better?)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vaced View Post
    For the IK foam pro 2+, are issues with capacity about air running out (& needing to re-pump it), or is the reservoir not large enough to cover, say, a sedan?

Because even if the foam pro 12 is better, is it really better than 2 foam pro 2+? (It sounds like it might spray better?)
    Yeah tiny reservoir. Will be pumping/adding air for ever. If you use it with the tire pump hack it would be ok.

The pro 12 is nicer in that it can be rebuilt. The wand sprays way better. Better quality. Both my IK hand foamer’s failed. The were the originals not the 2 but heads look very similar.

You will end up buying a foam pro 12 if you foam a lot. Just a matter of if you wanna waste a lot of money before you do it….

12. Thanks vaced, Prange thanked for this post
    Likes Prange liked this post
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast