I am looking for advice on on Last Step products for a garage queen 1970 Cuda in Hemi Orange with a Base Coat and Clear Coat repaint about 15 years ago (very hard clear by the way). I have clayed the car, and used Jescar Correcting Compound in a few areas and have polished the entire car with Sonax Perfect Finish. I am down to the point where I am trying to decide on Last Step Products. I purchased some CarPro Essence and I was originally thinking of using Essence and then doing a ceramic coating, but now I am second guessing that. This car will only be driven in fair weather in the midwest, and since our classic car season is maybe 6-8 months, it will probably get driven about 30 - 40 times per year. I am wondering if I might be better off with something like a high quality Carnauba like Souveran or maybe some Wolfgang DGPS followed by Souveran or something else? Looking for opinions since this is my baby and I want to do whatever I can to make her perfect! We live in the midwest where the wind always blows, so if I can avoid something that attracts dust, it would be even better.

Thanks in advance for tips and advice!