I just recently picked up a Griots G9 kit with Meguiars M105 and M205 over the holiday special along with some CarPro Essence Extreme Gloss Enhancer to use as a final finishing polish before applying a ceramic coat or paint sealant or carnauba. My question that I would like advise on is regarding my 1970 Plymouth Cuda in Hemi Orange. I will use the G9 on other daily drivers of course, but the 1970 Cuda is my garage queen and I'm second guessing what I want to do. I purchased the car from an older gentleman who had it restored and then sitting in a shop for the next 12 years and it was under a cheaper car cover when I got there. It had some paint overspray that I removed with Clay Bar and Lube and now I'm ready to do some polishing using the M205. The paint appears to have some haze or micro marring which seemed to be there before clay bar, but I'm not sure if the haze is a bunch of tiny scratches from the car cover or years of oxidation and lack of protection.

When I purchased the CarPro Essence Extreme Gloss Enhancer, I had the idea that I would do a ceramic coating, but now I'm unsure? I'm looking for opinions on what you would do for an older classic car like this that maybe gets driven 2000 - 3000 miles per year and will be a garage queen. Would you do ceramic coating ... or would you stick to paint sealant like Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant and then topped with a good Carnauba? Also if I were to go to the Paint Sealant and Carnauba, would you ditch the Essence and go to a finish polish like Menzerna 3500 or 3800 instead or what would you recommend, to bring out the best shine and clarity? Only catch is, I cant see myself buying any ultra expensive $200+ Carnauba waxes, so try to offer product advise under the $100 per product range

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Cuda470