Hey guys , just wondering if some can chime in. I purchased a 2018 audi A5 with metallic black paint, the car is pretty mint . I recently applied car pro lite , 2 coats , waited 4 hours and applied gliss. The car turned out very nice . The instruction say not to wash for with chemicals for 7 days and to keep it away from water for 24 hours. I followed the instructions and its all well , it rained quite hard on day 4 and 5 , the car was driven to work and driven in the rain. No issues. On day 6 I decided to spray some water with the hose to just remove some dirt, I used my blower to dry the car, all went well except that I noticed some white hazing on around the edges of all 4 wheel wells , the hazing you get when you just do wet sanding. I used my wet microfiber to see if the hazing will go away and it did , never came back . I was thinking the car is just dirty , no biggie , I ll wash it on day 7

I came home today and wash the car with car pro reset, the car was beading nice everywhere and very shiny , again I m using my blower to dry the car , and again I see the white hazing around all 4 wheel wells , just around the edge close to the tires , like 2 inches around the wheel well , no hazing anywhere else on the paint. I used more soap and air dry again , same thing. However as soon as I pass ed a dry or wet towel the hazing goes aways and it never comes back. I have even tried putting water after and air drying to see if the hazing came back and nothing . So its not a clearcoat issue , the hazing never came back. I noticed that there were some minor high spots from gliss or lite on 2 of the wheel wells. I went ahead and used car pro essence with the white pad around all 4 wheel wells , again put some water and air dry those spots, no hazing at all. I went ahead and reapplied gliss just around the edges

Here is my question , it seems like my issue was road dirt or calcium build up , the car was exposed to a lot of rain and road dirt on days 3 and 4 ,since it was exactly around the wheel well where most dirt will accumulate it makes sense to me, however car pro reset was not enough to remove it . I was able to remove the hazing by just using a wet towel and drying it , but should I be using a tart remover insntead? .... I m not going to lie there was also some water spot under the side mirros which car pro reset was not able to remove but a wet towel did , go figured, car pro reset seems pretty weak now . I never had this issue before on my white car, maybe I did but i never noticed , but I m learning to live with a black car

can anyone chime in ? should I be using a stronger soap , or tar remover ?