Apologies if wrong forum.

Recently promoted one of mine to another department in the dealership and looking for a replacement. Open to all skill levels and experience, from hobbyist to professional. Must be detail oriented (no pun intended), willing to work in a team setting and have a great attitude, that is the only thing I cannot teach someone. CD or CD-SV a plus, if not we can help you in certification.

What we are, a family owned GM dealership that traces it's roots back to 1923 and an IDA member since 2020. Production based work is our bread and butter, reconditioning used cars from auction and trade-ins, but we are open to the public for paint correction, wax, sealant and ceramic coatings. We pride ourselves on changing the perception of the typical dealership detail department, no automatic car washes here, everything is hand washed, quality microfibers and the correct tools to get the job done properly.

What we offer, 40 hour work week, we are open Monday through Friday 8 AM to 6 PM and Saturday 8 AM to 4 PM, closed Sundays. 401K option with employer match up to a certain percentage. Uncapped pay, paid like a technician (You flag hours on a job and get paid X dollars per flag hour). You are provided with a roll around toolbox that has your bottles, brushes, woolies and other tools. Paid training to grow your career.

If you are interested, please reach out to me on here or via email, ed@burnsofgaffney.com