Being a weekend detailer on my vehicles and close family I’ve tend to keep the exteriors looking good. I’ve found a diesel pusher motorhome that I am going to go check out next weekend. The seller states that it has sat for 5 years and the clear coat is failing. I recently purchased a 29 gallon air compressor and would like to pick up a paint gun. Thinking if the base coat still has plenty of color and it’s just the clear coat that is crapped out I would like to wet sand the clear and respray the motorhome. The seller states that it’s failing across the top. Anyone else work on a vehicle with this much surface area? It’s 38’ in length. Figuring I’ll need to build my own scaffolding to detail this. I think something that breaks down and I can store on the side of the house that nobody sees would be perfect. Looking forward to a big project. Hopefully it doesn’t have any major damage to the rest of the body. Clear coat failure is one thing but gouges or deep scratches that needs filler/primer/color coat is another animal all together.