Hello all, I’ve been reading many threads and Mike Phillip’s reviews/instructional threads and began researching products. I’m currently very interested in Wolfgang products, Blackfire, Collinite, and for budget reasons Chemical Guys(if anyone has good things to say about them).

I purchased a 2021 White 4Runner that I intend to take offroad and want to keep it protected. After researching so many options I’ve became overwhelmed and confused frankly with what’s my best bang for my buck per say on this type of vehicle and use.

I wanted to go with the Wolfgang Deep Gloss Concours Kit, then got distracted by the Facebook Favorite kit with the collinite 845. Then considered wolfgangs ceramic coating full kit, but questioned if it’s what I want or need. Then began seeing some pretty good reviews on Chemical Guys and Blackfire but received mixed reviews for a white car and their white car products??

Would anyone please give me a recommendation for a new white vehicle? I play to simply wash clay wash wax and seal it.

thank you in advance