Hello, I'm new here but I thought this would be a great place to ask this question. We have a Chrysler town and country we just purchased and the exterior is in great condition. I bought some wax from the auto parts store but I didnt pay attention to the label very well. Apparently it is megs cleaner wax. I was going to use it in the van but i noticed on the fine print it said to keep it away from rubber and non painted surfaces. Our van has a lot of chrome trim. And most of it borders tightly to the black rubber trim on the windows, doors ect. So first question is, should I even use the cleaner wax on this plastic trim? I've heard that plastic chrome or chrome in general shouldn't be waxed? If it's not ok to use this product is there another product that is recommended to protect the chrome pieces from getting stained and faded? How do I keep it off of the black rubber trim? And is there a product I can use on the black trim around the van? I can take pictures if I need too. Sorry for being a long question.