autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Cleaning grease off Velour ? Seats with Folex & Bissell Little Green PROHEAT

Finally found some seats, dash board, comsole and more at the junkyard for my 91 Firebird, all of it in top condition! The seats did look new BEFORE taking them out of the car and putting my oily hands all over them, carry them all the way back to the car.

Now it's my job to make them look like nobodys sat in them (ocd)
    A new ltm proheat, folex and a brush, are my tools.
    My hot water heater broke down but I can boil some water lol.

I think material is Velour?
    This is grease I need to extract without ruining the upholstery. I You can't see the grease in the light but in daytime it's a different story. Ive read some methods on here for carpet. I don't think I need to be that aggressive.. thanks to all.

Cleaning grease off Velour ? Seats with Folex & Bissell Little Green PROHEAT-resizer_15887375760060-jpg

Cleaning grease off Velour ? Seats with Folex & Bissell Little Green PROHEAT-resizer_15887375760062-jpg

Cleaning grease off Velour ? Seats with Folex & Bissell Little Green PROHEAT-resizer_15887375760063-jpg

Mike Phillips

Re: Cleaning grease off Velour ? Seats with Folex & Bissell Little Green PROHEAT

I'd recommend getting this product and the brush. Apply, gently scrub and then wipe and blot off.

SONAX Upholstery & Alcantara Cleaner 250 ml.

SONAX Upholstery & Alcantara Cleaner is a specially formulated foaming cleaner that is designed to gently clean delicate alcantara surfaces. Alcantara is a composite material that is designed to give the luxurious look and feel of suede at a fraction of the cost. Often found in sports cars and high end luxury cars, alcantara has always been a difficult material to clean – until now! SONAX Upholstery & Alcantara Cleaner is a result of German engineering at its finest!

SONAX Upholstery & Alcantara Cleaner SONAX Upholstery & Alcantara Cleaner is a multi-purpose cleaner that can be used to clean a variety of different textiles, including:

Seats
    Upholstery
    Carpet
    Linings
    Roof-linings
    Child seats
    Alcantara

Not only does SONAX Upholstery & Alcantara Cleaner remove stubborn stains from difficult to clean alcantara surfaces, it works to eliminate odor-causing molecules as well. SONAX Upholstery & Alcantara Cleaner removes stubborn cigarette and animal odor from carpet and upholstery, leaving a fresh scent.

SONAX Upholstery & Alcantara Cleaner is incredibly easy to use. Simply spray dirty areas and gently rub with a damp sponge. Let sit for 5-10 minutes. Rub again with a damp sponge or cloth, and let dry. Afterwards, vacuum or brush. Repeat application for stubborn stains or foul odors.

This brush works great with this product.

SONAX Textile and Leather Brush

3. Thanks 91Firebird thanked for this post