autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: This Pollen Thing!

Would be nice to see that half hood and see if the McKee’s product really works. I don’t think I’ve seen a real world review on it yet.
    Bruno Soares

Post Thanks / Like

I have a black Road Glide. I have powder coated 35 pieces black on the bike and pollen is on every inch of it this morning. Bike sits in the garage when not ridden. Wash tomorrow and then quickly put the cover on it.

Its the beginning of March and I have mowed the grass 3 times already. Its going to be a bad summer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jayfro View Post
    I washed my wife’s X3 that has PNS and finished it up some additional BSD just to see how it does this week, it did have quite a bit of pollen on it but since it’s white it was hard to tell.

I washed my Acura that has Liquid Souveran on it, I did not apply any LSP such as crystal mist or Beadmaker, curios to see how it does this week.

I’ll be applying Mckees Pollen X when it comes in around Wednesday/Thursday after rewashing the car. I’m thinking about applying it to half the hood and either leaving the other side untreated or using BSD since I already know what crystal mist and Beadmaker will do when it comes to holding onto pollen.

Thank you for everyone’s help.

Jay

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline
    Hey if you really want to make it fun, section in quarters. You could do PNS alone with no touch after wash, PNS+BSD applied after wash, and then quarters with the McKees over both. That would be interesting.

Post Thanks / Like

Tis that time of year again!!

I had a beautiful black car last night and this morning. I just washed, dried, made the tires all pretty...heck I even applied Pollen X too!

But Mother Nature decided I needed a black and yellow car instead...what a witch she is!

Think I’ll just park the car for a month or so, hop on a plane and go to Antarctica or somewhere else so I won’t have to look at my black and yellow car!

It’s hell being a 1%’er!

JF

5. Likes PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jayfro View Post
    Tis that time of year again!!

I had a beautiful black car last night and this morning. I just washed, dried, made the tires all pretty...heck I even applied Pollen X too!

But Mother Nature decided I needed a black and yellow car instead...what a witch she is!

Think I’ll just park the car for a month or so, hop on a plane and go to Antarctica or somewhere else so I won’t have to look at my black and yellow car!

It’s hell being a 1%’er!

JF

Antarctica? Just come up here to NY for a bit, Jay. Supposed to be a high of 40 Friday. No pollen in sight for at least 4-5 weeks. :/
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post
    Antarctica? Just come up here to NY for a bit, Jay. Supposed to be a high of 40 Friday. No pollen in sight for at least 4-5 weeks. :/
    Road trip...heck may have to jaunt up to Syracuse to see the in-laws, oh I forgot they go to South Carolina for the winter, damn snow birds...well at least they aren’t here in Texas!

8. Likes PaulMys liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123