Hello autogeekers, Happy holidays!

I'm getting ready for a nice maintenance wash on my detailing board with wheels. I wanted to use my carpro hydro2 foam in a bucket so I can have more control and do it by section. I figure I could throw the leftover into my foam cannon. Then I looked and saw the dilution ratio of 1:9 in a wash bucket which one would assume was a 5 gallon bucket but lets give them the benefit of the doubt and use the very small 3 gallon bucket to wash my suv.

They are telling me I need to use 14 ounces of soap for 1 gallon of water. So if I use my small bucket I need 42 OUNCES OF SOAP! In a 3 gallon wash bucket? Please someone tell me my math is wrong? I bought the small bottle. I don't think there is even 14 ounces in the bottle? And even if there was thats only enough to make 1 gallon of soap. Clearly not enough to wash a car with. Not even one of those little compact circus cars people rent.

I don't understand how Carpro can sell a car wash foaming shampoo product in a bottle that is far to small to even wash one car? I feel ripped off to say the least. Has anyone else had this problem?