autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Spray Detailer Pinnacle Liquid Spray Wax

I have tried the Pinnacle Liquid Spray Wax and it gives a nice shine. Not sure how much protection it gives. Other spray on detailers I have tried are Meguairs Last Touch and recently used the Wolfgang Uber Rinseless Wash which is also nice. I wanted a product to put on after the wash to give the paint a bit of pop. Do you guys have a preference? Pinnacle Liquid Spray Wax is good but expensive. But if it provides some protection for a week or so than that would be a definite plus. This is just a hobby and I have way too many products on my shelf!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Spray Detailer Pinnacle Liquid Spray Wax

Tenreasy

I just used Pinnacle Liquid Spray Way yesterday for the first time yesterday, but this was on top of Liquid Souveran (2 coats) I applies last weekend..My initial impression is wonderful! Saying that, I should be receiving Pinnacle Crystal Mist later in the week, which i've heard wonderful things about and I'm really looking forward to using it later in the week.

Post Thanks / Like

I’m not sure Pinnacle Souveran Spray is the best drying aid. I recall it being a little streaky and not lubriatung great... but it can be done. There are other better drying aids offering protection. Souveran Spray is incredible when applied dry and I think a week or two protection from it is for sure. Probably 2-3 at least depending on environment.

Last Touch and WWs provide negligible protection.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tenreasy View Post
    I have tried the Pinnacle Liquid Spray Wax and it gives a nice shine. Not sure how much protection it gives. Other spray on detailers I have tried are Meguairs Last Touch and recently used the Wolfgang Uber Rinseless Wash which is also nice. I wanted a product to put on after the wash to give the paint a bit of pop. Do you guys have a preference? Pinnacle Liquid Spray Wax is good but expensive. But if it provides some protection for a week or so than that would be a definite plus. This is just a hobby and I have way too many products on my shelf!
    I frequently have used Pinnacle Liquid Spray Wax as a drying aid after blowing off my vehicles, or for additional protection over Liquid Souveran wax. It helps extend the protection and keeps my vehicles looking great. Crystal Mist is good as well, but this is a quick detailer with carnuba and does not last as long.

I've recently started using Duragloss Aquawax as a drying aid since the price per gallon is about half as much with good results for both shine and slickness. These products will extend your LSP protection when used regularly. I'm able to strip, polish, and wax twice a year and have slickness, good water beading, and easy cleaning all the time.