Greetings! I am new to the forum, I just bought a black 2018 Hyundai Elantra in January. I knew taking care of a black car would be an effort but I think it is worth it, I just want to make sure I'm doing things right.

I'm on a somewhat limited budget but I'm slowly trying to build a collection.

What I've bought so far:

Adam's Car Wash Shampoo
A foam gun that attaches to my garden hose
Meguiar's Quik Detailer
ArmorAll Wheel and Tire Cleaner
ArmorAll Tire Shine
ArmorAll Glass Cleaner

I'm happy with the Adam's shampoo, the foam gun, the QD, and the AA Glass Cleaner. I am NOT happy at all with the Wheel and Tire cleaner, it turned my tires brown even after two scrubbings, or the Tire Shine, it doesn't seem to work very well.

I'm finding now that the water is no longer beading unless I've just used the QD, which I do to remove the constant pollen that covers my car regularly. So I think I need to do a full wax job but I'm pretty clueless on the best way to go about that.

So my questions are:

1. Why did my tires turn brown and how do I get rid of that?

2. Is it OK to use a spray-on wax instead of a paste wax?

3. I have my eye on CarGuys Hybrid Wax Sealant, is it worth the price?

4. How do I get rid of the "cobwebbing" caused by the dealership's poor washing and waxing?

I have more but that's a good start. I'm sorry if these seem like dumb and/or redundant questions, there are SO many posts on this site and I work full-time so I'm not able to go through all of them. I appreciate any advice you all might have for me!!