Hi gang. Have a brand new F150 in Blue Jeans Metallic, one week old. It is a daily driver. And my first new vehicle in my 40+ year old life. I always take care of vehicles, but want to make sure this one get's dealt with from the start. Here's m plan of attack (in the next week and a half), need the temps to get above 50 degrees. Please weigh in on any suggestions, or just give me flak for missing something.

• Engine Bay spray down and dress with mcguire's Hyper Dressing
  • Foam Wash - Chemical Guys whatever soap. Honeydew I think.
  • Wheels/Tires - Meguires Wheel Brightener and Degreaser for tires
  • Carpro Iron-X over everything with a rinse.
  • Clay entire vehicle with Adams clay and Meguires Clay Lube
  • Wash once more just to be thorough.
  • Assuming the paint is in good shape (should be), minimal correction should be needed. So have on hand good ol HDSpeed (if correction necessary) or primary plan on using Sonax Perfect Finish only. Have Lake Country Orange pads and the whole lineup of Rupes pads as needed. Have a lot of yellow finishing pads ready to go with the Perfect Finish.
  • wipe down with IPA
  • Coat with Cquartz 3.0 UK (2 coats) - only doing 2 coats as it's a big vehicle. I am sure I will miss a spot with the initial coating. 1 hour between coats.
  • Top with Cquartz Gliss - 1 coat. Just for good measure. Or should I skip this?
  • Wheels - Top with Cquartz DLux coating
  • Trim & Tires get CarPro PERL or Chemical Guys V.R.P.

Interior will get:
  • vacuumed
  • Wipe down with Chemical Guys Nonsense
  • Leather cleaned with Chemical Guys Leather Cleaner and Conditioner
  • Top with Cquartz Leather Coating

What am I missing, except for two good 20 year younger helpers to do all the heavy lifting for me? I'm gonna be wore out. I plan on a 2-day process to get through this. The interior may go another week if needed.

What do you recommend to put on windows as far as ceramic coating? Normal Cquartz 3.0 UK or something different?