Hello all!

PW died in 2009 and wasn’t replaced because..... got divorced, moved on, life happened, etc. started caring about cars again and,was going to upgrade the polisher, BUT as recommended here I am using smaller pads. My machine is just fine now. This means money can now be spent on a good PW.

Ive always owned consumer $200 or less machines. The ones that have crappy hoses and last a year or two.

I want something better and will spend money propery this time. Buy once cry once.

In considration are:

sunjoe spx 3000
ar 383 ss
ar 630 tss
kranzle 1122 tss
kranzle 1322 tss
something I’m not,aware of??

I want electric, auto on/off is a must, and I’ll be using for car washing only (ok, furnace filters and other,household stuff). If I need lots of power I’ll rent a gas.

Points of interest...... PW will be used half the year (I’m Canadian, and we freeze), and I have a 240/40 amp receptical. I’ll consider 240 if there’s some benefit or cost saving.

When I owned the cheap pw’s they didn’t have auto on/off. Maybe this is why they die young?

i know the sun joe is overrated spec wise. Not sure about the ar consumer models.

Slightly leaning towards the kranzles, or the AR 630 tss. It has good specs, and I actually believe them.

Im also interested in the pressure pro eagle series with auto on off.

Thoughts? Do I give the consumer stuff another shot, this time with auto on off? Or do I spend more?

id also like to point out I have all the upgraded guns, nozzles, and lance, etc.

thanks