autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Buff brite flamethrower

Think the switch between polishers is that you have brackets attached to the polishers. Then switch the led handle between them. In the led handle is the rubber seal that has some anti vibrations and also connects to the bracket.

2. Thanks rlmccarty2000 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SWETM View Post
    Think the switch between polishers is that you have brackets attached to the polishers. Then switch the led handle between them. In the led handle is the rubber seal that has some anti vibrations and also connects to the bracket.
    I thought it was something like that. I may get one, but only if I can switch it between my 3 main polishers, Rupes 15, 21, and mini. The thing vibrating loose is what I worry about and why I’m waiting for reviews before I throw my money away.

4. Likes SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    I thought it was something like that. I may get one, but only if I can switch it between my 3 main polishers, Rupes 15, 21, and mini. The thing vibrating loose is what I worry about and why I’m waiting for reviews before I throw my money away.
    In the video I linked it seems they are good fitting and well made. I feel the sharp edges is scary to have on the polisher. Not that's so common that you slipp and it fall out of your hands. But more to what I can bump into with that LED on the polisher. Otherwise it's a great idea and usefull to see how and if you doing some correction. Or need to be doing more on the section you are polishing.

Post Thanks / Like

Why doesn't Rupes and Flex add LED lighting into there polishers on the front into the body. Come on Jason Rose get to designing.

Sent from my Coolpad 3622A using Autogeekonline mobile app

7. Likes DBAILEY, rlmccarty2000, SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

No kidding. There should be an array of LEDs fanned out in a 180 degree pattern on the nose of the machines or on the cowling.

9. Likes SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DBAILEY View Post
    No kidding. There should be an array of LEDs fanned out in a 180 degree pattern on the nose of the machines or on the cowling.
    Damn good idea. I see a Crowd Funding opportunity. Got to figure out how to tie the power for the leds into the polisher power. I would buy it as an add on or if it was manufactured that way.

Post Thanks / Like

Well I’ve given up lol I cannot get this thing to attach to my polisher. Not sure if it’s the bolts or my lack of diy skills but my guess is the latter and rather then strip the bolts and mess up my polisher I’ll just use it as a hand held light to look for defects which it seems to be good at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12