autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Show off your detailing cart...

Love organizing and tinkering with mine.

Commonly used chemicals up top, towels and applicators on the middle shelf, and correcting/protecting stuff down low.

Brushes on the sides.

Let’s see your carts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Show off your detailing cart...

I thought I was the only one who put stickers on my detail cart but I put my towels on the first shelf to avoid the limited space of the second/third shelf

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

You are lucky, cause my wife wouldn't let me store a cart like that in the kitchen! How about also telling us where you got the cart or what type it is for those of us wanting to get one.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by luvmyrv View Post
    You are lucky, cause my wife wouldn't let me store a cart like that in the kitchen! How about also telling us where you got the cart or what type it is for those of us wanting to get one.
    It’s permanent home is in the laundry room, but it gets rolled into the kitchen for reorganization often. I know my better half thinks I’m a nerd for this detailing obsession, but she sure loves her car looking
    brand new!

I got this cart several years ago from Adams before they started making pumpkin spice, socks and blankets smh...
    It’s made by Luxor and has been a great purchase, very steady and incredible smooth wheels.

Post Thanks / Like

I always wondered if something like this would come in handy as I've seen them advertised before. I do all my detailing in the garage (obviously) and we have a nice heavy duty closet organization system in our garage. I keep all my supplies in there so it's not a big deal to walk over and pull out what I need at any given point in time. I do see where this would be beneficial though to have everything at your fingertips from a convenience perspective.
    - Scott.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PSYS View Post
    I always wondered if something like this would come in handy as I've seen them advertised before. I do all my detailing in the garage (obviously) and we have a nice heavy duty closet organization system in our garage. I keep all my supplies in there so it's not a big deal to walk over and pull out what I need at any given point in time. I do see where this would be beneficial though to have everything at your fingertips from a convenience perspective.
    I think either method is fine. For maintenance washes, I find myself just plucking products off the cart and taking them in the garage instead of rolling the whole thing outside. Getting it over the door threshold is tricky because it’s pretty loaded down at this point. Essentially, it’s just a mobile detailing cabinet.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow impressive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by luvmyrv View Post
    Show her this pic...

Quote Originally Posted by PSYS View Post
    I always wondered if something like this would come in handy as I've seen them advertised before.

The cart has proved to be way more useful than I would have thought. In my last detail, I pulled it behind me as I did the tires, wheels, and lower trim (black plastics) with the various products. I pretty much remained seated on a rolling stool, and pulled the cart behind me, all the way around. Lazy, sure. But also saved me time, and kept me from popping my knee joints.

Here's a thread I did for some of the uses mine has seen

Griot's Garage Rolling Cart - QUICK review

9. Likes DBAILEY, Diner liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JustJesus View Post
    Show her this pic...

The cart has proved to be way more useful than I would have thought. In my last detail, I pulled it behind me as I did the tires, wheels, and lower trim (black plastics) with the various products. I pretty much remained seated on a rolling stool, and pulled the cart behind me, all the way around. Lazy, sure. But also saved me time, and kept me from popping my knee joints.

Here's a thread I did for some of the uses mine has seen

Griot's Garage Rolling Cart - QUICK review
    lol the kitchen pic is hilarious!

11. Thanks JustJesus thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

here's mine.... The black PVC pipe holsters my SGS28 gun and Mozmatic lance from OG. Works like a charm as i make my way around my car or the wife's car when washing
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show off your detailing cart...-img_8471-jpg   Show off your detailing cart...-img_8518-jpg  

13. Likes JustJesus, SWETM liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast