autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Griots Garage - Customers for Life

Their spray bottles are the best there is, hands down.

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Went to the flagship today. Was planning on spending 30$ (rubber cleaner and detail creeper. Butt pad, spent $300). Place was amazing.

Awesome experience! Guy I talk to was named Guy. Very knowledgeable, straight up about products. Told him I have a lot of their products but bought from AG and amazon and he didn’t care. Told him about my process (noob questions). Gave great info. Didn’t bash other products I had. When I mentioned having Lake country ccs smart pads. But needed few more he didn’t try to sell me his stuff. Told lake country’s are an amazing product and would work well with g15 and to use them. Always love their products, but now appreciate their company. Awesome thing is they have life time guarantees on everything and was told if I have a problem with ANYTHING.... come see them. The kicker? That car care school.... it’s not like a training you have to buy. They will show you how to use their products free. I bought my g15 from Autogeek and never polished nothin before. He tells my to call in 24 hrs schedule an appointment and they’ll give me a tutorial. Not sure about a new product? Pull it into the bay so you can test it out. I work in sales and pride myself on taking care of my guests so I’m not easily impressed but yup. Color me impressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Thanks VISITOR, Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Likes VISITOR, Klasse Act, SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

^ more companies/businesses should take notice and learn a lesson or two from them on how to take care of their customers. they're good/honest people with no ego (or argumentative) and won't BS/ignore you, and will do whatever they can to make you happy and a repeat customer. i like giving my hard earned $'s to companies like them...

p.s. thanks for the pics! it's like being a kid in a candy store...

btw, that's how you design parking spaces...

5. Thanks Coatingsarecrack thanked for this post
    Likes Coatingsarecrack, PaulMys, SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VISITOR View Post
    btw, that's how you design parking spaces...
    I know right! Door dings are my pet peeve and was thinking same thing.

Post Thanks / Like

I wish their HQ wasn't so far away, would love to go there!

I've been dealing with them since 2005 and their customer service is #1, their products are great and when there's an issue they fix it (Best of Show wax). I know when they actually make a coating it's going to be great, just waiting on that.

I mentioned it before but their Foaming Surface Wash & Poly Gloss products are a pure joy to work with, can't endorse something more than those two products, period! I use them in my IK 1.5 foamer and its flat out funGriots Garage - Customers for Life

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

8. Likes SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    I wish their HQ wasn't so far away, would love to go there!

I've been dealing with them since 2005 and their customer service is #1, their products are great and when there's an issue they fix it (Best of Show wax). I know when they actually make a coating it's going to be great, just waiting on that.

I mentioned it before but their Foaming Surface Wash & Poly Gloss products are a pure joy to work with, can't endorse something more than those two products, period! I use them in my IK 1.5 foamer and its flat out funGriots Garage - Customers for Life
    +1 On the Foaming Surface Wash and Poly Gloss - Just used it earlier this week. The stuff flat out works - not just foam for show. I don't get how more people aren't talking about it here?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by oneheadlite View Post
    +1 On the Foaming Surface Wash and Poly Gloss - Just used it earlier this week. The stuff flat out works - not just foam for show. I don't get how more people aren't talking about it here?
    Yeah Guy saw I was an addict and started tempting me with the boss foam cannon. “Lifetime warranty stops working come see me”. Stayed strong and didn’t buy the kit. I could tell he was a big believer in the kit. I bought a sudmagic foam cannon that works decent. Not a fan of spray on rinse off sealant/toppers as I like to rub it on. Passed on the polygloss but expected big things from the surface wash ...snapped up a gallon

11. Likes SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe reconsider Poly Gloss! After you've cleaned your car and spray this stuff on you can literally see it clinging to the car, hard to explain...you have to just see it. If I have any pull here I can almost GUARANTEE you'll love Poly Gloss and if that's not enough, Griot's would probably refund you your money, seriously!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Would been awesome to try out the foaming surface wash. As may know or not we over the pond have a big selection on prewash foams that actually works. Don't doubt about the surface wash is on par with these. Looked at the video they did show how it worked. And it looked great. The poly gloss is also interesting. I have something simualar but in a concentrate version. It's a blend of siloxane that you dilute to be used in different ways. You can dilute it to be used as sealant and in a foamcannon and maintance in the foamcannon and make your car soap to leave a little protection behind and a spray on rinse off product. It's crazy concentrated LOL. 0.5oz product with 10oz water in the foamcannon bottle gives you around 3 months longevity and 1:10 sealant kind of as spread it out and directly wipe it off 6 months longevity and 1:100 spray on rinse off product 3months longevity. Cool product for sure.

Sad it's hard to get Griots Garage products where I live. Without the shipping charges would be to high. Otherwise I would have gotten some of there products.

Since Meguiars and Mothers has been going in the ceramic products I don't think it's take long until GG comes with an awesome one too.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SWETM View Post
    Would been awesome to try out the foaming surface wash. As may know or not we over the pond have a big selection on prewash foams that actually works. Don't doubt about the surface wash is on par with these. Looked at the video they did show how it worked. And it looked great. The poly gloss is also interesting. I have something simualar but in a concentrate version. It's a blend of siloxane that you dilute to be used in different ways. You can dilute it to be used as sealant and in a foamcannon and maintance in the foamcannon and make your car soap to leave a little protection behind and a spray on rinse off product. It's crazy concentrated LOL. 0.5oz product with 10oz water in the foamcannon bottle gives you around 3 months longevity and 1:10 sealant kind of as spread it out and directly wipe it off 6 months longevity and 1:100 spray on rinse off product 3months longevity. Cool product for sure.

Sad it's hard to get Griots Garage products where I live. Without the shipping charges would be to high. Otherwise I would have gotten some of there products.

Since Meguiars and Mothers has been going in the ceramic products I don't think it's take long until GG comes with an awesome one too.
    What is name of product you are talking about.... Pm me if needed.... thanks

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast