autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool ONLY Stuff I Use

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny Fitz View Post
    Just wanted to chime in on this Old Post. Recently bought all 3 of Larry's Kits. As an ONR User, I was so blown away by this killer Waterless Wash (Only 20oz required) that Im singing its praise everywhere I can! Hands down the best Spray On-Wipe Off product Ive EVER used. Produces a MUCH better shine, and slickness to my PPF & Ceramic Coated RC-F. I mean a SPEECHLESS finish too! Pricey = Maybe..but 110% worth every penny!
    Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    Its truely the safest WW on the market, it's not even close and is why I take it with me on road trips because it safely removes dead bugs and road grime like a champ, that foam gets its done... PERIODbest rinseless wash for winter?best rinseless wash for winter?
    Quote Originally Posted by osiapstndp View Post
    I've done countless rinseless washes over the past few years using all sorts of products, and I'm completely sold on the whole subject. But! Lately I've been a bit more interested in Ammo's Frothe product as a waterless wash. Posts like yours make me inch more toward pulling the trigger.
    Well, I'm not only on my 2nd bottle of Frothe but I stepped up and bought the winter boost, so when you feel you need that little extra, you have this product! FWIW I can't endorse this more and his airator is a quality product as well (yes, I know he doesn't make it). When you buy into AMMO your buying into the owner, Larry, who really does care about detailing, watch his videos and make a purchasebest rinseless wash for winter?

I used just 20 ounces of water, and 3 capfuls you know what, and I cleaned every inch on both the RX350 and Ram using just that much -20oz of water!

That magical product is now the ONLY stuff I use!!!!

**HOW'S THAT FOR A REDACTION?**
    Last edited by Gunny Fitz; 04-04-2019 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Offending Members

2. Likes Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: best rinseless wash for winter?

Cut and paste from my response to one of your other threads you dug up to rave about Frothe:

"Wow Gunny, you're really going gung ho about shouting this stuff out.

Was going to mention in one of your other few threads about the Frothe - ONR seems to be like a rinseless wash gateway drug: it's where a lot of people start, but often move on from. It's not a bad product (I've got a gallon), but I've found most other rinseless products give me a better clean, better shine, or stay clean longer after (or all of the above).

Not trying to come off like a jerk, I get being excited about a new product you love. I'm also not anti-Ammo, I haven't used any of Larry's stuff, but I like him enough I listened to virtually all of the Podcast series he did."

I know you mentioned getting flack at Autopia for your Ammo posts, but AG is more tuned to the products they sell:

"1. The AutogeekOnline discussion forum is exclusively sponsored by Autogeek.com. Product discussion should be limited to products that are available from Autogeek.com and PBMA's family of websites.

Links, videos or recommendations to competing products and companies that are not available through Autogeek.com will be moved to the Moderators forum and offenders will be warned or simply placed into the SELF-BANNED category of member groups on this forum.

Repeated linking and recommendations of products not available through Autogeek.com may result in a permanent ban. Moderators have the right to edit any posts that contain links, recommendations or other information pertaining to competing companies that are not associated with Autogeek.com"

Crud, now I do look like a jerk...

4. Thanks Gunny Fitz thanked for this post
    Dislikes Gunny Fitz disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down Ok, I'm Done.....

You're right. You do.

Since it appears you monitor my Posts within this Forum, and kindly pasted in the Rules & Regs of "Repeated Recommendations" - which I counted approximately 3-4 honorable mentions on his Products, I guess I'll tone it down with my "enthusiasm". Wouldn't want to give off the vibe HE knew me well enough to ask I push anything of his on a site which he does not contribute his products to - which is so far from the case its unfathomable! Two emails with him regarding a Military Discount sure doesn't constitute a "Sponsorship" from the man. Guess I'll just stick to expressing my "excitement" on YouTube, my RC-F Forum or Facebook Page where Members don't regulate one another as closely. I shall Redact my previous post (which was without links) accordingly.

After all, I lost count of the Threads in which you endorse both BOSS Foam and Griots products within these halls. Then again, who am I to keep count? I'm only a "Member" w 88 Posts - to your 721 -therefore, I shall defer to your "Seniority"

Matter of fact, I think I'll shoot him an email and inquire exactly why he does not utilize external resources to sell his products. Was always curious on that. Look, I wrote all that without even mentioning HIS name, HIS site, HIS videos, or HIS highly effective products that shall never be typed again! Impressive huh?

Post Thanks / Like

FWIW I've noticed the rules have been "laxed" since I came back. Alot of people here aren't going to buy AMMO NYC or Auto-Fanatic products anyway, no threat to the products being sold here best rinseless wash for winter?best rinseless wash for winter?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

7. Likes Gunny Fitz, Vegas1, Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

FWIW I've noticed the rules have been "laxed" since I came back. Alot of people here aren't going to buy AMMO NYC or Auto-Fanatic products anyway, no threat to the products being sold here best rinseless wash for winter?best rinseless wash for winter?

Their rules aren’t any more lax than before... They just expect you to be a gentleman and have common courtesy without having it turn into a situation where they need to go around warning people. I’m sure they’d rather spend their time doing anything else. Same way the grown people should take it upon themselves to show a certain amount of common courtesy to respect that simple rule enough to where it doesn’t need to be mentioned by anybody.

9. Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

best rinseless wash for winter?best rinseless wash for winter?best rinseless wash for winter?

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

11. Likes Gunny Fitz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, never even heard of "Auto-Fanatic" until just now, and had to look it up just to see what it was!

Post Thanks / Like

Gunny

Sorry for souring the air here. Truth be told, right after submitting that post I was feeling as though mine was a post I probably didn't have to make. Made it right before starting work so this is the first I could get back to it. I'll leave it intact for context for others. Your bring up excellent points in your retort, no arguments there.

For the record, my comments and opinion have nothing to do with post count or a feeling of seniority. The "senior member" thing is AG's title, not mine.

To take some of my own medicine:
    "3. You are welcome to disagree but you must be polite.

4. No bashing any company or their products. No bashing other people. If you can't say anything nice about someone, then don't say anything at all, this also includes talking to others in a demeaning manner.

Sorry to have set you off. I probably could have been a little more tactful. Please understand this isn't an apology because of your response (I.E.: oh no, he yelled at me!), but more that my post could have been better formatted in the spirit of this forum. While it seems it is most often members reminding other members of the forum rules, I'll leave that to others from here on out.

Peace

Post Thanks / Like

PS: Boss foams FTW!

(Totally kidding, now I'm just being a smart @$$. Trying to keep it light!)

Post Thanks / Like

Everyone follow the rules. Don’t be angry. And doesn’t AG sell boss foams?

You both make sense. I’ve mentioned Ammo here or their but in context to conversation and never been warned.

Big difference from going and posting on a few threads (some really old) of your love of the product. I get it, I love it also. But would you run into a Lexus dealership and scream at the top of your lungs how much you love infinities? I think a little respect for the people who run this forum so we can have these discussions is respectable.

Note: I have probably mentioned the “wonder wash” twice as much as gunny tho....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. Thanks oneheadlite thanked for this post
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast