My first post here, hoping to get some clarity on this.

I have a 2017 Yukon that was by no means in bad condition paint wise, but taken through one too many brush washes by the previous owner. I looked around online and found a detailing shop near me. I spoke to the owner and he told me he could paint correct it and make it look like it was just off the showroom. He said that anything deep couldn’t be fixed, but that the swirl marks I had could be corrected easily and that he wanted to put a Ceramic Pro finish on it to protect it. The below video is what I got back. I literally see no indication that anything was corrected here. It cost a fortune and I feel like I didn’t get anything fixed here. I think it still looks terrible.

What do you guys think? He’s asked me to bring it back in to “correct it” but is he just going to make it worse? FYI this place had a lot of high end cars in it that they were working on and it was very fancy. But he never sent the photos he promised of my vehicle going through it’s process and I’m wondering if he did anything at all now besides wash and wax it. Any thoughts?

YouTube