autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I kind of doubt you have read through many of my posts here, but maybe when you do you'll post the percentage that were helpful vs. doubtful so there will be a record. Make sure you go all the way back to 2010.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy View Post
    I kind of doubt you have read through many of my posts here, but maybe when you do you'll post the percentage that were helpful vs. doubtful so there will be a record. Make sure you go all the way back to 2010.
    No you’re 100% right. I have not read all the threads. Nor would ever want to. Unfortunately just the ones since I’ve been a member.

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Well being that I wasn't posting for the first year you were here, that means...? I guess all it means is I won't get invited to your new forum.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm truly hoping that it is possible ,it would mean juggling work and a forum. It's going to be dependent on help from other members to have administration passwords to help with everything. I would never cut you out of it! if it transpires...
    I'm not one to hold grudges! I know how much you enjoy this forum. It's really bad it's gone down hill

Post Thanks / Like

SIXTY TWO DEGREES TODAY...early day at work = home early to wash the ENWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I decided to use DIY Detail RW for today's wash, along with five 350 GSM Eagle edgeless mf towels and DG AW as a drying aid...WIN/WINWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I then took out the WeatherTechs and sprayed them down with the leftover RW and let them dwell. While that was going on I grabbed my trusty Work battery powered vac and took care of the interior while the liners were out. Next was another spraying of DIY Detail RW on the WeatherTechs and I wiped them down and re-installed themWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

To finish things off I decided to give the interior a nice smell! For this I chose the new for 2024 Griot's Garage Stinky Be Gone interior scent called "Monkey Gas", banana, grapefruit and strawberries...I N C R E D I B L E ! I have all 5 of their new scents thanks to my g/f getting me a gift certificate for Valentine's Day and I can't wait to try them all. These are 8 oz bottles and cost $10.00 but seem pretty concentrated, so a little seems to go a long way, plus look at those bottles...top quality but what would you expect from Griot's Garage What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

In closing DG AW (Dura Gloss Aqua Wax for any noobs out there) was great as a drying aid and THE GLOSSWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

6. Likes Uncbrs, Big Dave, Dirty Harry, JDGolden liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    SIXTY TWO DEGREES TODAY...early day at work = home early to wash the ENWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I decided to use DIY Detail RW for today's wash, along with five 350 GSM Eagle edgeless mf towels and DG AW as a drying aid...WIN/WINWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I then took out the WeatherTechs and sprayed them down with the leftover RW and let them dwell. While that was going on I grabbed my trusty Work battery powered vac and took care of the interior while the liners were out. Next was another spraying of DIY Detail RW on the WeatherTechs and I wiped them down and re-installed themWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

To finish things off I decided to give the interior a nice smell! For this I chose the new for 2024 Griot's Garage Stinky Be Gone interior scent called "Monkey Gas", banana, grapefruit and strawberries...I N C R E D I B L E ! I have all 5 of their new scents thanks to my g/f getting me a gift certificate for Valentine's Day and I can't wait to try them all. These are 8 oz bottles and cost $10.00 but seem pretty concentrated, so a little seems to go a long way, plus look at those bottles...top quality but what would you expect from Griot's Garage What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

In closing DG AW (Dura Gloss Aqua Wax for any noobs out there) was great as a drying aid and THE GLOSSWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    I don’t think any thing spayed last more than a day or two. That being said the Monkey Gas and JDM Squash is amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Likes Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

MINI:
    Onr green (wax) and Gtechnic glass cleaner…
    What did you do today, in regards to detailing?-73032412761__85790cc7-8301-4f60-aac9-5c1906f3ea00-jpg

Mav:
    First time using Carpro Inner QD and a run with the vacuum
    What did you do today, in regards to detailing?-73032415032__b8e40a41-7232-4d43-b0f5-4494ddf59a83-jpg

10. Likes Uncbrs, Big Dave, Dirty Harry liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Tried Adam's Iron remover on rear door and some higher ph soap followed by descale in a bucket. Then washed with Reset to see if that might add life back to my DIY 5 year. No Luck. Then just hit the whole car with Reload 2.0 and wheels with 1-1 Brakebuster and Adam's
    tire.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What did you do today, in regards to detailing?-img_8873-3-jpg   What did you do today, in regards to detailing?-hood-2-jpg  

12. Likes Big Dave, Dirty Harry liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app

14. Likes Big Dave, Dirty Harry liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Dana you live in a beautiful neighborhood.

Page 1169 of 1208 FirstFirst ... 16966910691119115911601161116211631164116511661167116811691170117111721173117411751176117711781179 ... LastLast