autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Quote Originally Posted by John U View Post
    At Mopars in the Park show and purchased a Wizards Water Bandit.

Attachment 76726
    What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Post Thanks / Like

The wife took the truck to Walmart and it came back with a fresh dent thanks to a jackass trying to get into a parking spot, at least that is what the wife says. Lol

I decided to spoil it with a nice bath to make up for my mistake of letting the wife drive it lol. I topped it with some Overcoat. I forgot how easy it is to use and it added some nice gloss too.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

3. Likes Uncbrs, DFB, PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DETAILROOKIE View Post
    The wife took the truck to Walmart and it came back with a fresh dent thanks to a jackass trying to get into a parking spot, at least that is what the wife says. Lol

I decided to spoil it with a nice bath to make up for my mistake of letting the wife drive it lol. I topped it with some Overcoat. I forgot how easy it is to use and it added some nice gloss too.

So frustrating, how could they not see something that big and bright. That's the reason I usually park as far away from the building entrance as possible, the close spots are for people who are in a rush, or are lazy, so I steer clear of them for sure.

Sent from my motorola edge 20 fusion using Tapatalk

5. Likes Klasse Act, Tasmania, DETAILROOKIE liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

After my g/f came home from work this evening I took the EN out for a little jog to the touch-free wash tonight. It's nice to put the windows down, 70 degrees, a full moon and crank up some tunesWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Now it was washed up nicely this morning, so this was the usual sap maintenance and foliage removal wash aka mental health treatment (trust me, not making fun of the actual term, been there, done that) and it does make me feel ALOT better afterwardsWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Tomorrow my daughter and I have a 120 mile round trip to her grandparents house so they can see her and so she can swim in the pool, so I'll be stopping at the touch-free wash tomorrow evening for a "legit" washWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

7. Likes Big Dave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dave View Post
    So frustrating, how could they not see something that big and bright. That's the reason I usually park as far away from the building entrance as possible, the close spots are for people who are in a rush, or are lazy, so I steer clear of them for sure.

The one time I chose a close parking spot at a Walmart my car got a dent in it. Never again! From now on I always make sure to park far'ish away or, like I usually do, shop anywhere else. Walmart is a last resort for me if Price Chopper, Target, Tops, Wegmans, or whichever auto parts store doesn't have what I need.

I was actually there only because I wanted to try Maguire's Ultimate Wheel Cleaner, it was in stock, and really cheap. Lesson learned.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Odrapnew View Post
    The big tree in our front yard is doing its yearly helicopter drop. Throw in a little 'sap' and rain and you get a mess.

Washed with the usual Griots Brilliant finish and 5 microfiber towels (1 bucket method), followed by a leaf blower and towel dry. Car is now parked across the street, not under a tree.

GBF rinseless or soap?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

"The usual"...more on the car than expected, can't be out and about this afternoon a messWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

It's supposed to get a little cooler out, wonder if that will helpWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dave View Post

I agree!!! I always park far far away from all cars, but my wife, well, doesn't listen lol.

I'm looking for a paintless dent removal company to pop it out since I was able to remove all of the scratches. Fingers crossed I can find one soon!

Post Thanks / Like

My neighbor bought her first car in over 20 years so I decided to clean it up and protect it for her. Gave it a light polish with perfect finish and topped it with 845.

It is now glossy and protected for the summer.

13. Likes Klasse Act, VISITOR liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DETAILROOKIE View Post
    I agree!!! I always park far far away from all cars, but my wife, well, doesn't listen lol.
    Not always effective. I had to get a door panel replaced because I parked far away from everyone and a storm hit while I was in the store. It was windy and a cart rolled into my door. Nothing was near my car to stop it beforehand. It was over $1k in damage. I always keep an eye out for lone carts that look like they're up to no good now.

Page 1025 of 1207 FirstFirst ... 2552592597510151016101710181019102010211022102310241025102610271028102910301031103210331034103510751125 ... LastLast