autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I "tried" running the EN through my carwash for the 2nd day in a row and for the 2nd day in a row the app didn't workWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I've had issues before but involved not clearing the cashe, never thought about it as I'm not tech savvy and that's putting it lightly!! I expect tech to work everytime because of the brain power that makes it happenWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

After talking to corporate and getting a number I got VM. At this point I'm pissed because I've spent alot of time there, yes I could pay but out of principal I didn't because I pay for a monthly subscription.

I get home and make up a batch of DIY Detail RW and get to it. After being soooo dejected I felt MUCH better cleaning the EN by hand, just love this stuff. The car looked even glossier but I can't prove it but there's something about a contact washWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I have the option to have something put in my car that reads the wash bit then I can't wash my work van or my g/f's car...why can't things just work right, I did nothing to my phone or the appWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

2. Likes dgage, CleanIT liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    I "tried" running the EN through my carwash for the 2nd day in a row and for the 2nd day in a row the app didn't workWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I've had issues before but involved not clearing the cashe, never thought about it as I'm not tech savvy and that's putting it lightly!! I expect tech to work everytime because of the brain power that makes it happenWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

After talking to corporate and getting a number I got VM. At this point I'm pissed because I've spent alot of time there, yes I could pay but out of principal I didn't because I pay for a monthly subscription.

I get home and make up a batch of DIY Detail RW and get to it. After being soooo dejected I felt MUCH better cleaning the EN by hand, just love this stuff. The car looked even glossier but I can't prove it but there's something about a contact washWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I have the option to have something put in my car that reads the wash bit then I can't wash my work van or my g/f's car...why can't things just work right, I did nothing to my phone or the appWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Around here I believe the subscriptions are per car. Maybe they locked your account?

Speaking of losing their “AG Card”, I haven’t done a contact wash on my Jeep since October or November. Its in need of iron removal and rubber/tar removal and a good paint cleaner/AIO.

The interior has been wiped down often as of late though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
    1999 Camaro Z28

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JDGolden View Post

Speaking of losing their “AG Card”, I haven’t done a contact wash on my Jeep since October or November. Its in need of iron removal and rubber/tar removal and a good paint cleaner/AIO.

You are dead to me…

What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

5. Likes JDGolden, chilly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JDGolden View Post
    Around here I believe the subscriptions are per car. Maybe they locked your account?

The interior has been wiped down often as of late though.

I should ask about this, although I've been washing my work van and g/f's Cruze since getting the sub back in July of 2022.

I really need this wash as it's convenient, quick and those damn pine trees in the neighbors yard still exsistWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

7. Likes JDGolden liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hit the DIY for a quick rinse followed by rinseless and topped with some Griots 3-in-1. Pictures below are after DIY showing remaining film and after rinselss. No pic after 3-in-1, but not really different since the hood has a layer of Cquartz SiC.

9. Likes Bdubbs, Klasse Act, Big Dave, Tasmania, SNP209 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

2nd step polish done on drivers side. We'll see how far I get tonight. Would be nice to get it done and apply the sealant tomorrow.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

11. Likes Odrapnew, Big Dave, Coatingsarecrack, DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Tried out the griots garage metal polish on my neglected truck toolbox. Pretty impressed with this product. Applied by hand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Ryan

13. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ryanbabz71 View Post
    Tried out the griots garage metal polish on my neglected truck toolbox. Pretty impressed with this product. Applied by hand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    That's come up like the ducks nuts mate

Post Thanks / Like

This was one of those issues I had the last resort ready(my 3" eat sanding kit) I did have a ton of faith it was going to budge. Take in mind it was about 30 minutes before sundown the shots were bad and I never hit it with a finisher. Tomorrow I am starting first thing and will get plenty of much nicer shots!
    I started with BH Touchless since his car hadn't been washed since October.
    Used Adams Iron remover
    Then a medium clay mitt.
    Lastly hit it with TWHS Slick-N-Slide
    Then grabbed my three heaviest compounds. The Last Cut +/ Jescar Heavy Cut and 3D ACA 500
    Decided I would use Jescar first.
    Grabbed my Rupes LH19E with 6'Plate and 6.5" LC Natural White Wool Heavy Polishing pad
    It came off like butter. Never had enough light to use any finisher.Barely even wiped all the compound of as you can see.
    Like I mentioned it will et a full job tomorrow and will be sure to post some nice pics!
    What did you do today, in regards to detailing?-before-2-jpgWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?-before-2-jpgWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?-chucho-jpgWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?-chuchu-3-jpgWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?-chucho-4-jpgWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?-chuchi3-jpgWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?-chuchu-3-jpg

16. Likes Coatingsarecrack, Tasmania, dgage, SNP209 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yesterday, I applied Invisible Glass Clean & Repel to the windshield and back window. It's supposed to rain later today so I can test it out. Also removed some dried bird poop from the gf's car. Just Speed Shine wasn't working so I used this method:
    How to safely remove a dried bird dropping by Mike Phillips

18. Likes Big Dave, dgage, SNP209 liked this post
Page 986 of 1207 FirstFirst ... 48688693697697797897998098198298398498598698798898999099199299399499599610361086 ... LastLast