autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

So getting over Covid I thought I was good to go to Dr. Colorchip some spots on the Camaro before polishing and coating.

Foamed with BHAF and then foamed with CP Descale. Then I brought it in and did a Pure Rinseless on it.

Looks like the Vid sapped a lot of my energy because I was winded and done after the wash.

Will recipe down with Pure tomorrow or Saturday and get to the Dr.C

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes DFB, dgage, Big Dave, Klasse Act, Ochnob liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tasmania View Post
    Now to add a supercharger check the one on YT from Harrop
    I had a Garret turbo sitting on my bench at work for most of this week. We sent it out a month ago and it didn't get delivered. I offered to make it disappear, but they made me send it back out again.

Sent from my motorola edge 20 fusion using Tapatalk

4. Likes Tasmania liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just stick one down your pants, and if anybody asks say! I naturally gifted down there

6. Likes Big Dave, Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dave View Post
    I noticed a new scratch on the rear passenger door when I was parked in the sun yesterday. I don't know wether it was my ONR wash last weekend, or somebody getting too close in a carpark. Either way it needed to go.

Wiped it down with Carpro Eraser

Put some Scholl S30+ on a Yellow Black Diamond pad, on my Ryobi cordless RO

Wiped down with Carpro Eraser again

Reapplied 303 Graphene Nano Spray Coating, twice

Then I decided to apply the 303 Coating to all the exterior glass. I read somewhere it's a good glass coating, so why not.

Sent from my motorola edge 20 fusion using Tapatalk
    G L O S S Y What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

8. Thanks Big Dave thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

FNW time againWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Nothing much needed here, just dust/pollen/spotty sap (that time of year) I had my usual Bilt-Hamber Touchless ready to go in the IK Foam Pro 12, so I foamed down the entire EN, let dwell and rinsed away, free flowing water to knock down the beading. I used Griot's Garage Ceramic Speed Shine as a drying aid/booster. Wiped down the jams, wheels faces/spokes and dried the tires with designated mf towel. I didn't do a full wheel cleaning as it's supposed to rain at some point tomorrow afternoon or late evening but I wanted it to look good in the morning though. You see I've got that bright green Camaro ZL1 to do tomorrow, intense car wash and protection added, brand new Griot's Garage clay towel to break in (on the glass first, ofcoarse) I'll be adding 303 spray graphene on it for an LSP. Then I've got a good carwash on a Jeep Grand Cherokee, she wants to wait on a clay/protection package, no problem.

I'm glad the EN has a big trunk because it's packed with everything I need tomorrow, including buckets, tire/wheel bucket and my Griot's Garage bags. I need my machines as she's got some scratches she'd like me to get out...stay "tuned", pics coming tomorrow late afternoon.

Btw I tried a different setting as far as distance to take pics tonight, trying to show something newWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I swear the EN is 2 different colorsWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

10. Likes dgage, Coatingsarecrack, DFB, JDGolden, Jayfro and 1 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    I swear the EN is 2 different colorsWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?
    I like the darker gray one.

12. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Prange View Post
    Washed, clayed, put down two coats of FK1000p. I also put two coats of Collinite 476s on the wheels and dressed the tires with Nextzett Vinyl-Rubber Extra.
    Got to love FK1000p. Decided you use it on my black car this spring. Going to do it next weekend. Was flipping coins between FK1000p and Collinite 915. Just feel like FK this year for the ease of use.

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline

Post Thanks / Like

Front of ZRX 11 engine got a clean & some CD2, the stainless Muzzy exhaust got a quick polish while it was off the bike.
    Those who possess real knowledge are rare. Those who can set that knowledge into motion in the physical world are rarer still. The few who possess real knowledge and can set it into motion of their own hands are the rarest of all.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    FNW time againWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Nothing much needed here, just dust/pollen/spotty sap (that time of year) I had my usual Bilt-Hamber Touchless ready to go in the IK Foam Pro 12, so I foamed down the entire EN, let dwell and rinsed away, free flowing water to knock down the beading. I used Griot's Garage Ceramic Speed Shine as a drying aid/booster. Wiped down the jams, wheels faces/spokes and dried the tires with designated mf towel. I didn't do a full wheel cleaning as it's supposed to rain at some point tomorrow afternoon or late evening but I wanted it to look good in the morning though. You see I've got that bright green Camaro ZL1 to do tomorrow, intense car wash and protection added, brand new Griot's Garage clay towel to break in (on the glass first, ofcoarse) I'll be adding 303 spray graphene on it for an LSP. Then I've got a good carwash on a Jeep Grand Cherokee, she wants to wait on a clay/protection package, no problem.

I'm glad the EN has a big trunk because it's packed with everything I need tomorrow, including buckets, tire/wheel bucket and my Griot's Garage bags. I need my machines as she's got some scratches she'd like me to get out...stay "tuned", pics coming tomorrow late afternoon.

Btw I tried a different setting as far as distance to take pics tonight, trying to show something newWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Looks grey in some pics and light blue others. Those flat glossy paint jobs are a love hate thing but I’m in the love camp.

If I could afford it I’d paint the chevelle that grey color dodge uses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

A quick wash and a wipe down with Aqua Wax . Cars looks great now.

Page 865 of 1208 FirstFirst ... 365765815855856857858859860861862863864865866867868869870871872873874875915965 ... LastLast