autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Quote Originally Posted by opie View Post
    Nothing! An i knew i shoulda taken a dang pic afterwards Lol. Touchless is awesome. Just melts grime off.

All that was left was a bit of undepreforming water behavoir when i was spraying off below the door handle line. But when it dried b4 i started the rinseless it looked damn good for juat blowing off

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
    I'm about to head out in a bit to wash the EN and use Bilt-Hamber Touchless for my pre-wash. It's not too dirty but hasn't been washed since Thursday. Its going to warm up this week so the EN will be getting a daily wash through Thanksgiving.

I'm sure the word is getting out about Bilt-Hamber Touchless & Auto-foam here and once you try it as a pre-wash on really salted and muck encrusted paint surfaces you'll be sold ON THE SPOTWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

2. Likes opie, chilly, Big Dave, dgage liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

After watching the opening match in World Cup my daughter and I took the EN to get it washed. Grabbed the trusty IK Foam Pro 12 filled with THEE best pre-wash soap and good thing I did too because I had 2 bird bomb on the hood and one on the d/s rear door/window that looks like a bird ate some expired Indian foodWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Funny story here as I pre-treated the EN before the wash the lady infront of me in line got out of her car and asked me if the carwash left all that soap on the car, LOL. I told her no and that it's a pre-wash, I'm sure I'll be getting that all winter at the washWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

4. Likes MadMerc, chilly, opie, dgage, Big Dave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    After watching the opening match in World Cup my daughter and I took the EN to get it washed. Grabbed the trusty IK Foam Pro 12 filled with THEE best pre-wash soap and good thing I did too because I had 2 bird bomb on the hood and one on the d/s rear door/window that looks like a bird ate some expired Indian foodWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Funny story here as I pre-treated the EN before the wash the lady infront of me in line got out of her car and asked me if the carwash left all that soap on the car, LOL. I told her no and that it's a pre-wash, I'm sure I'll be getting that all winter at the washWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

So what are the temperatures like this time of year when you are pretreating with your pre-wash soap?

Just curious what the cutoff temp might be where it’s too cold for it to be effective or too cold to even apply it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Finished up coating this Charger SRT Hellcat w/ Artdeshine Ceramic Metal Oxide. Polished with Polish Angel Master Polish on LC White Force Pads followed by Gyeon Primer on CarPro Gloss Pads.

Could probably use a little PA High Gloss after the coating is fully cured What did you do today, in regards to detailing?.

​Al Schmidt
    "Adventure, is a car called Riviera..."

7. Likes Uncbrs, Eldorado2k, Odrapnew, dgage, Big Dave and 5 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Winter has set in PA. Depressing. No washes as of late. Just waiting for a break in the weather. Is what it is.
    2018 Colorado ZR2

9. Likes Bosko, chilly, CleanIT, opie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

'Ferds' got a wash today.
    Quick spray off of the salt at the DIY down the road followed by Griots Brilliant rinseless wash in the garage. Getting that layer of road film that the spray can't remove is satisfying.

I need a refill of the rinseless wash, but have enough for at least one more wash.

11. Likes Bosko, chilly, Big Dave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chilly View Post
    So what are the temperatures like this time of year when you are pretreating with your pre-wash soap?

Just curious what the cutoff temp might be where it’s too cold for it to be effective or too cold to even apply it?

My car showed 31 degrees but if it's sunny and about 25-32+ I'll be going through this touch-free wash, no more "ice skating" at the quarter carwashWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Even if it freezes on the car before entering the touch-free wash it will get washed away without a doubtWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I'm still blown away with the beading, I mean it's got Gyeon Pure EVO down there but several quality toppers in Gyeon Q2 Wax, 303 spray graphene and Adam's ceramic graphene spray coating. Even with 3-5 washes a week, weather permitting, I'm confident the coating will do its thing strong the first year at this paceWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

13. Thanks chilly thanked for this post
    Likes chilly, dgage, opie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Odrapnew View Post
    'Ferds' got a wash today.
    Quick spray off of the salt at the DIY down the road followed by Griots Brilliant rinseless wash in the garage. Getting that layer of road film that the spray can't remove is satisfying.

I need a refill of the rinseless wash, but have enough for at least one more wash.

Are you getting more Griot's Garage Brillant Shine rinseless wash What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    Are you getting more Griot's Garage Brillant Shine rinseless wash What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Most likely. It's the only rinseless I've used, but I have no reason to change.

16. Likes chilly, Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PA DETAILER View Post
    Winter has set in PA. Depressing. No washes as of late. Just waiting for a break in the weather. Is what it is.
    I clicked “like” because I share your pain…

18. Likes Klasse Act, opie liked this post
Page 938 of 1226 FirstFirst ... 4388388889289299309319329339349359369379389399409419429439449459469479489881038 ... LastLast