autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Quote Originally Posted by Tasmania View Post
    One day i was out vacuuming the car and he mouthed off thinking i wouldn't hear him but i did and i said what are on about should of seen the look on his face, then he hit me with his car but it was my word against his. Since then just drive's past calling me a coward some day's i just ignore him but it wears you down mentally.

I'm not someone who wants to fight or tries, but i'd love to give him a slap i have been told by his neighbour that he smoke a lot of drugs.
    I would've filed charges at the very leastWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dave View Post
    Sounds fantastic, I've got it pretty good here, it's a defense housing area, all air force, so it's mostly young families. The worst thing is that you have to remember to lock you car, the local teenagers will go through it if you leave it unlocked, they haven't figured out how to break into locked cars yet. It happened to my neighbours on either side, both times my dogs barked at about 2am, and I've since installed sensor lights on both sides of my car. The upside of that is I can now do basic detailing outside at night, if required.

Sent from my motorola edge 20 fusion using Tapatalk
    I'd rather deal with kids, than men who are in their early 50s that act like kids.....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    I would've filed charges at the very leastWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I would but it would only stop for a week or two then he would be back to his so called normal sense, I have experienced this with Stuart the local hoon police turn up
    give him a talking too then back with speeding with no duty of care for other road users

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tasmania View Post
    I would but it would only stop for a week or two then he would be back to his so called normal sense, I have experienced this with Stuart the local hoon police turn up
    give him a talking too then back with speeding with no duty of care for other road users
    Wait, the hoon hit you, thought that was the neighborWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Post Thanks / Like

So after a bad couple days of rain, especially yesterday I got a mid-week therapy session in after work today on the ENWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I decided on 4 oz of Griot's Garage Foaming Surface Prep and a gallon of water in the IK Foam Pro 12 and got down to it. I pressurized the unit as normal and noticed the foam wasn't as foamy as normal but continued on. I let it dwell for a bit and rinsed down. I noticed zero dirt, even did the finger swipe down low...all goodWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I then grabbed the IK Foam 9 w/ Brake Buster in it (only product that's even been in there) and foamed up the rims. For the tires I used Gyeon Q2 Tire Cleaner and scrubbed everything down and rinsed off, nice and cleanWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I dried the EN off and then applied Griot's Garage Ceramic Speed Shine afterwards, love that stuff! I then added a very light coat of Auto-Fanatic Holeshot to the tires for a nice sheen. Lastly I vac'd my floormat as well as my daughters and gave a couple sprays of Wango Mango What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Now I've got a fresh ride for work tomorrow, it's supposed to rain at some point but it's clean now and to work so that's good enough for me...you guys understand What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

6. Likes Uncbrs, Big Dave, DFB, PaulMys, SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The FNW is upon me once againWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

So it's been rainy and dreary the past 2 days, dried out the 2nd half of the day so I decided to do a RW on the EN this evening. Today I finished off another bottle...TW hoseless RW, old school. Now before any of you ask me let me set the record straight...NO, I did NOT use a tire brush to do this RWWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing? What did use was my trusty Aqua sponge though! I added 7 ounces of RW solution and 3.5 gallons of water, grabbed my 1000ML Kwazzer, dunked into the solution bucket and got to pre-treating. This product is so easy to use, cleans and leaves a nice finish (bring back a RW Turtle What did you do today, in regards to detailing? Wax) My rinse bucket was dirty, imagine doing a RW and NOT having a rinse bucket...I can't eitherWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I then grabbed my Brake Buster, wheel & tire bucket and brushes and cleaned out the tires, wheels and wells. I let it dwell and got some dirt lifting off of the tires, as well as a little brown after scrubbing out the barrels with the Speed Master, damn that thing has some miles on itWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I tried the EN after each section, dried the tires & wheels (no dressing till tomorrow so they naturally dry), vac'd out my mat as well as the others and sprayed the 3D Wango Mango on the floormats.

Now the EN is ready for tomorrow where I'll go and make my window tint appointment @ Chicago Auto Pros, then head to Xtreme Graphics where I'll be getting a couple small things done, stay "tuned"What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Because I'll be putting some miles on the EN and it's going to be even nicer Sunday the EN will be getting another wash to bring it up after Saturday's all day cruizin' around. I bought a Supreme touch-free wash at the Shell station I go to and it's good for 30 days and it's getting close, so this weekend the EN will be VERY cleanWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

8. Likes Big Dave, dgage, DFB, SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    stay "tuned"What did you do today, in regards to detailing?
    I see what you did there.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I did 2 coats of Cquartz 3.0 and 1 coat SIC on my truck! Still applying the SIC, almost done and it does have a weird smell for sure lol

11. Likes dgage, SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dgage View Post
    I see what you did there.
    Yeah it's something I've been using on forums for quite some time now. Who knows, maybe I will be TUNED at some point and if so...look the F outWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

13. Likes dgage, SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Worked on a basic Chevy

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    2019 Pearl White Accord 2.0T Touring (mine)
    Snowflake Pearl White CX-30 Turbo Premium Plus(wife)
    2010 Urban Platinum Metallic CRV EX-L & 2014 Mica Black Metallic Toyota Corolla S (kids)

15. Likes SNP209, Big Dave, Uncbrs, dgage, SWETM and 3 others liked this post
Page 840 of 1208 FirstFirst ... 340740790830831832833834835836837838839840841842843844845846847848849850890940 ... LastLast