autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Quote Originally Posted by chilly View Post
    Washed truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Looks hot and dry you on the leeward side of the island? If you’re taking requests… Sandy Beach (one of my old haunts).

2. Likes chilly, Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Epilogts View Post
    Looks hot and dry you on the leeward side of the island? If you’re taking requests… Sandy Beach (one of my old haunts).
    We are actually on Molokai and yup, we are quite a ways up the mountain on the leeward side so mostly pretty dry but trades and the clouds on the windward side help cool us down a bit

I actually struggle with high winds more often than not and it can be challenging to finish a washing session outside

I like Sandy Beach as well

Aloha Nui Loa

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chilly View Post
    I will take one for the team and drive the little car down to the beach this week and snap a pic or two
    And then we’ll hate you for showing how warm and beautiful it is in winter. But do it anyway. Please and thank you.

5. Likes chilly, opie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dgage View Post
    And then we’ll hate you for showing how warm and beautiful it is in winter. But do it anyway. Please and thank you.
    Don’t hate me because I’m beautiful…

Oh wait…

7. Likes dgage liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    I found a battery powered mini air compressor on Amazon that was on sale (originally $70, marked down to $45) Now when I get my IK Foam 12 and go to use it I don't have to stop and pump it up or even use my Ryobi to add more air to it. It charges via USB type C cord too.

I can't wait for the weather to break now more than everWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Link or way to look up compressor? Why didn’t you just want to use your tire inflator?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    What issue do you have with using Dream Maker What did you do today, in regards to detailing? I have used all 3 myself and I'm one of those people who've had no issues with any of them. I can't really comment on the dusting w/ Beadmaker because I didn't notice it.

What I can surely comment on is the Gloss of Dream Maker, it's noticeableWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing? Most of here are in tune with their paint and I'd be surprises if after using Dream Maker you don't see a difference. I'm surprised it's not offered in a gallon yet, what's the hold upWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Ric, I'm looking forward to your impressions of Dream Maker, especially since your Caddy has a nice color on itWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

After my initial uses, I have had a bit of trouble with streaking and haziness with Dream Maker.

I roll my eyes when people say they have issues with products streaking, in most cases those issues are due to not following the product instructions. I applied as directed, trying more or less product and even using the pink FTW towels. I'm open to suggestions, mainly because those who do use it, find it easy to apply. And of course gloss enhancement is impressive.

10. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by UncleDavy View Post
    Thanks for the explanation. I just started using Beadmaker and I really like the product. I also like the fact that I am putting down a layer of protection as well as a great shine. I just wish the protection lasted longer but I love the slick feel. It really helped clean the salt and road yuck off the Buick. Dreamaker sounds like a simple detail spray that lays down a shine. Paint Gloss sounds more interesting. That could probably be used as a waterless wash since it has cleaning abilities.
    I probably wouldn't use Paint Gloss as a Water-less wash as the cleaning ability is only mild.

Paint Gloss is a simple detail spray, I use it as a drying aid but can also be used for light touch ups (dust) and as a clay lubricant. I actually use it as a "vacuum aid" too, owing to the anti-static properties.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DFB View Post
    I probably wouldn't use Paint Gloss as a Water-less wash as the cleaning ability is only mild.

Paint Gloss is a simple detail spray, I use it as a drying aid but can also be used for light touch ups (dust) and as a clay lubricant. I actually use it as a "vacuum aid" too, owing to the anti-static properties.
    That could get pretty expensive but then again I've been buying gallons of RW/WW products and making WW for many years now and I'm sure the cost is very little, just sayin'.

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    Link or way to look up compressor? Why didn’t you just want to use your tire inflator?

Because this gives you constant psi so you can go around the entire car and not have to stop and inflate with the Ryobi. Let me get that screen shot for youWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post

Research and it's one of those Amazon's Choice. It wouldn't let me screen shot itWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Page 755 of 1208 FirstFirst ... 255655705745746747748749750751752753754755756757758759760761762763764765805855 ... LastLast