autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    Black chrome?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Gloss black

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Daviddear30 View Post
    Gloss black

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Ohhh, good luck to youWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Roger: You need to lay off buying detail products for a hot minute and get some new jeans.........
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

4. Likes MisterSnoop, Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The big What did you do today, in regards to detailing?️ game is tomorrow, tonight was for a 9th place What did you do today, in regards to detailing?. Once I found this out it was time to wash the ES.

Two new products used this evening. I first started with Gyeon Restart, a brand new product. This company is on a ROLLWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?Its aimed at coated cars and mine is, somewhere under everything on thereWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing? The active iron remover is present, could still smell it as I was drying the car. I used 1 oz per 17 ounces of water in my CG'a foam gun and it foamed very well. Once I rinsed after about 5 minutes of dwell time it was beading very well. I plan on using this once a month, while I can.

After rinsing off the above wash, while wet, I applied the new IGL Blizzark snow foam, same ratio as the Gyeon Restart. This product has a pleasant smell and is a thinner consistency, close to Restart actually. This product foamed up VERY wellWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?I rinsed it down and then used free flowing water to make drying easier, no drying aid used this evening.

I give these products a big What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

6. Likes PaulMys, Big Dave, DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

NO ES PICS HERE!What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

My neighbor had a long ass scratch from the middle of the front door all the way through her rear door. My finger nail didn't get stuck so I felt pretty good about being able to do "something". The front fender had something that looked like clay marks too...let's do this!

I started by cleaning with w/914, the entire 2 doors and p/s fender. I recently got the Euro fiber twins but only used the Microfiber-wool one. For compound I used 303 Compound. My trusty 11 yrs old GG6 was called into action. I started w/ speed 4.5, then 5 and even did a 3rd pass @6. Once I was done I protected the panels with Hydrosilex spray sealant.

It's probably hard to see in the pics but I got about 95% correction on the doors, maybe more pressure a couple more times would've netted absolute perfection. The fender was 100%What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Time to go inside to check out my PBMG box, make sloppy Joe's and get ready for COPA America What did you do today, in regards to detailing? v. What did you do today, in regards to detailing?...What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

BTW these aren't an old pair of Joe Elliot's jeans from the video for "Pour some sugar on me" but I am wearing my Led Zeppelin inspired Blipshift shirt that pays respect to the 4 Zozo's signs...a race track, traction control sign, gauges and manual shift patternWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Nice work sir! I agree with Paul...time for some new jeans, even if they’re house jeans!

Jay

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jayfro View Post
    Nice work sir! I agree with Paul...time for some new jeans, even if they’re house jeans!

Jay

I bought them like that, Diesel IndustryWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing? I'm 51 but being a jeans and T-shirt guy these fit my style but FWIW are my most "extreme pair"What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Post Thanks / Like

I bought them like that, Diesel IndustryWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing? I'm 51 but being a jeans and T-shirt guy these fit my style but FWIW are my most "extreme pair"What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I understand...!

10. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Likes Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

NO ES PICS HERE!What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

My neighbor had a long ass scratch from the middle of the front door all the way through her rear door. My finger nail didn't get stuck so I felt pretty good about being able to do "something". The front fender had something that looked like clay marks too...let's do this!

I started by cleaning with w/914, the entire 2 doors and p/s fender. I recently got the Euro fiber twins but only used the Microfiber-wool one. For compound I used 303 Compound. My trusty 11 yrs old GG6 was called into action. I started w/ speed 4.5, then 5 and even did a 3rd pass @6. Once I was done I protected the panels with Hydrosilex spray sealant.

It's probably hard to see in the pics but I got about 95% correction on the doors, maybe more pressure a couple more times would've netted absolute perfection. The fender was 100%What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Time to go inside to check out my PBMG box, make sloppy Joe's and get ready for COPA America What did you do today, in regards to detailing? v. What did you do today, in regards to detailing?...What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

BTW these aren't an old pair of Joe Elliot's jeans from the video for "Pour some sugar on me" but I am wearing my Led Zeppelin inspired Blipshift shirt that pays respect to the 4 Zozo's signs...a race track, traction control sign, gauges and manual shift patternWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Not sure why some of the pics are out of the order I put them inWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Post Thanks / Like

I just want to say there are some things there that I can’t unsee. Lol! Outstanding job on the neighbor’s car.

13. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Not just today (more like 25 hours over the recent holiday weekend and this past week), but here is my friends ‘68 Nova that I just finished. 35 year old single stage paint that was a real PITA to correct. No “before” pics of all the swirls and scratches, but here are a few of the “afters”…

Ended up doing a 3 step correction with Polish Angel Compound on LC Hybrid Wool, followed by Polish Angel Polish on LC Orange Foam, and finished with Essence on LC Black Finishing Pads. The total number of pads used was about 30! LSP is PA Primer Spritz, 2 coats PA Cosmic Spritz, and 1 coat PA High Gloss.

It’s now a show car again.

Yeah I know, you would have done it differently but I don’t care because my results speak for themselves when you see the car in person What did you do today, in regards to detailing?. Have a nice weekend everybody!
    ​Al Schmidt
    "Adventure, is a car called Riviera..."

15. Thanks Big Dave, Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Likes DFB, Big Dave, Klasse Act, derek0609, opie liked this post
Page 594 of 1218 FirstFirst ... 944945445845855865875885895905915925935945955965975985996006016026036046446941094 ... LastLast