autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Quote Originally Posted by DETAILROOKIE View Post
    Unlike Roger, I detailed a customer's Wrangler and made sure to take pictures! What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

They loved the way it came out so much, they brought me their second Jeep. Lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Autogeekonline mobile app
    Quite a contrast in colorsWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

2. Likes DETAILROOKIE liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Unlike Roger, I detailed a customer's Wrangler and made sure to take pictures! What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

They loved the way it came out so much, they brought me their second Jeep. Lol

Sorry, I forgot to add pictures of my little helper! He is really the detailer, but I take all of the credit! Lol

**Paul,Happy now? Hahaha

4. Likes PaulMys, Klasse Act, Coatingsarecrack, DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry, I forgot to add pictures of my little helper! He is really the detailer, but I take all of the credit! Lol

**Paul,Happy now? Hahaha
    And he’s serious too. He donned the helmet to attack the interior.

6. Likes Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    That ratio is strongWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I use 2 ounces for 3.5 gallons as I make a little extra for pre-treat. That said, I'm glad you like it Crack, it's one of the very best if not THE best RW for cleaning/Shine combo, don't know of a better product for these criteria What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

That ratio is strongWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I use 2 ounces for 3.5 gallons as I make a little extra for pre-treat. That said, I'm glad you like it Crack, it's one of the very best if not THE best RW for cleaning/Shine combo, don't know of a better product for these criteria What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Direction on CP USA sight were vague at 2-3 oz to 3 gallon. You no we like to ho a little heavy when we can. Pure did teach me though.

Got no streaks and like the towel feel so i may go down to 1.5 to 2 gallon bucket but liked it at that ratio.

I just used up rest to clean up my and moms car after suprise shower today.

Saw TW WW one the shelf and made it a Klasse special with a WW drying aid. Won’t pass hydrate as my drying aid go to but will stay in the arsenal and if the day comes where i’m not feeling Ammo products WW may slide in their.

Not counting Griots as OTC this is probably my favorite OTC product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

**Paul,Happy now? Hahaha

Ahhh one of the benefits of parenthood.... free labor....What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

9. Likes DETAILROOKIE liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I finished up the Feynlab RW solution I had in the bucket from the other day this evening. It rained on the ES and was driven in it so it was neededWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I started by cleaning the tires/wheels and the Brake Buster lifted the B R O W N almost immediately! I then added 5 edgeless, plush mf towels into the solution, dunked my 1000 ML Kwazzer in there too and got after it. This product is another great option for PURE CLEANWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I dried the car, tires, wheels, jams and then applied Gyeon Tire. To finish up I ran a load of mf towels with TRC Rags to Riches mf towel cleaner, really good product hereWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I wish I could post pics because I had to get a new phone and it takes great pics but oh well, maybe next monthWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Pay the one time life time membership on TapaTalk. Unlimited pictures and no adds. Did it as a christmas present to myself as i’m on 4-5 forums on it....

11. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    Direction on CP USA sight were vague at 2-3 oz to 3 gallon. You no we like to ho a little heavy when we can. Pure did teach me though.

Got no streaks and like the towel feel so i may go down to 1.5 to 2 gallon bucket but liked it at that ratio.

I just used up rest to clean up my and moms car after suprise shower today.

Saw TW WW one the shelf and made it a Klasse special with a WW drying aid. Won’t pass hydrate as my drying aid go to but will stay in the arsenal and if the day comes where i’m not feeling Ammo products WW may slide in their.

Not counting Griots as OTC this is probably my favorite OTC product.

Well you could try the 1.5-2.0 oz to 3.5 ratio, I wouldn't steer you wrongWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing? I mean after all, you were about to give Ech2o away at one pointWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Post Thanks / Like

Well you could try the 1.5-2.0 oz to 3.5 ratio, I wouldn't steer you wrongWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing? I mean after all, you were about to give Ech2o away at one pointWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I wouldn’t say give away but definitely offered some samples. I still like it as a Beadmaker type product.... one week sealant if you will woth some cleaning abilities.

When Considering a waterless i like it when the dry with no streaks with one pass of my drying towel. Unless i dilute it too weak and then worried about marring protection.

Just me but would normally never below a manufacturer’s recommendation but (minimum 2oz to 3 gallon) but will try on your recommendation 1oz to 1.8 gallons.

If i get marring i’m driving chigago so you can buff it outWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    I wouldn’t say give away but definitely offered some samples. I still like it as a Beadmaker type product.... one week sealant if you will woth some cleaning abilities.

When Considering a waterless i like it when the dry with no streaks with one pass of my drying towel. Unless i dilute it too weak and then worried about marring protection.

Just me but would normally never below a manufacturer’s recommendation but (minimum 2oz to 3 gallon) but will try on your recommendation 1oz to 1.8 gallons.

If i get marring i’m driving chigago so you can buff it outWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Using Ech2o as a RW is MUCH, MUCH easier, no buffing necessary. BTW, I'm pretty sure Ech2o would last longer than Beadmaker as a stand alone protectant, for what that's worth. Ech2o leaves behind such a nice shineWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Post Thanks / Like

Using Ech2o as a RW is MUCH, MUCH easier, no buffing necessary. BTW, I'm pretty sure Ech2o would last longer than Beadmaker as a stand alone protectant, for what that's worth. Ech2o leaves behind such a nice shineWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Agreed on all points. I feel like perplexed. One hand will use up my Ech20 now... on other hand I didn’t get to buy new rinseless wash.

Page 562 of 1207 FirstFirst ... 624625125525535545555565575585595605615625635645655665675685695705715726126621062 ... LastLast