autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I have a renewed respect for the pro detailers! I also found out wheel cleaners are better suited for wheels - not eyes...
    Foamed with Griots Foaming Surface Wash
    Wheels and tires cleaned with Griots Wheel Cleaner and Optimum POWER CLEAN
    Washed with Gyeon's Bathe
    Iron remover Gyeon Iron Remover
    Clayed with Griots Brilliant Finish Synthetic Clay and Gyeon's Clay Lube
    Polished Blackfire One Step
    Wiped down Gyeon's Prep
    Coated Fictech Crystal
    Toppe Ficteck Gliss

All products worked well. I was very pleasantly surprised with the Fictech coating and Topper. It was extremely easy to apply and wipe off. Leveling not even a thought. Interior clean as always.
    Wheels Tires and Glass still to tackle.
    Pollen's a #####.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What did you do today, in regards to detailing?-cx3-jpg   What did you do today, in regards to detailing?-cx4-jpg   What did you do today, in regards to detailing?-cx5-jpg   What did you do today, in regards to detailing?-cx6-jpg   What did you do today, in regards to detailing?-cx7-jpg   What did you do today, in regards to detailing?-cx8-jpg   What did you do today, in regards to detailing?-cx9-jpg   What did you do today, in regards to detailing?-cx10-jpg   What did you do today, in regards to detailing?-cx12-jpg   What did you do today, in regards to detailing?-cx20-jpg  

What did you do today, in regards to detailing?-cx11-jpg   What did you do today, in regards to detailing?-cx13-jpg   What did you do today, in regards to detailing?-cx15-jpg   What did you do today, in regards to detailing?-cx16-jpg   What did you do today, in regards to detailing?-cx21-jpg   What did you do today, in regards to detailing?-cx22-jpg   What did you do today, in regards to detailing?-cx19-jpg  

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JDGolden View Post
    Not sure why you would have remorse on a great machine. I think that will be my next tool.
    Ahh only cuz its not cheap. Buy once cry once. Im super stoked for it to come in and put it to work! I already got plenty of work lined up for it.

Post Thanks / Like

The truck got a quick handy today. It needed it after being doused with all the pollen in the air.
    Zeposhine for soap
    Meguiars d143 on the wheels/tires
    Adam's quick detailer for drying aid
    Meguiars M40 for tire shine

What did you do today, in regards to detailing?-20210501_180854-jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

4. Likes Big Dave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bob m View Post
    I have a rewed respect for the pro detailers!
    Foamed with Griots Foaming Surface Wash
    Washed with Gyeon's Bathe
    Iron remover Gyeon Iron Remover
    Clayed with Griots Brilliant Finish Synthetic Clay and Gyeon's Clay Lube
    Polished Blackfire One Step
    Wiped down Gyeon's Prep
    Coated Fictech Crystal
    Toppe Ficteck Gliss

All products worked well. I was very pleasantly surprised with the Fictech coating and Topper. It was extremely easy to apply and wipe off. Leveling not even a thought.
    Wheels Tires and Glass still to tackle.
    That color is crazy, it's literally 2 different colors in different lighting, Mazda is killing it with their paint colorsWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

It's cool you've added the custom, hand laid stripping on the hoodWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing? Let's others from that era that you haven't forgotten your rootsWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

6. Thanks bob m thanked for this post
    Likes DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

While running a load of our clothes in the washing machine I decided to get after that pollen. This time around I used Beadmaker and put it on HEAVY on the topsides and glass. With all the other products I've been using as of late if forgot how S L I C K Beadmaker was, WHOAWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?I know there's going to be more on there come morning but it's less I've gotta wipe off when I get to C&C tomorrow morningWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I also gave the tires a 2nd coat of Adam's tire dressing...just becauseWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

8. Likes DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    That color is crazy, it's literally 2 different colors in different lighting, Mazda is killing it with their paint colorsWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

It's cool you've added the custom, hand laid stripping on the hoodWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing? Let's others from that era that you haven't forgotten your rootsWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Thanks, yeah pinstriping (hand painted) ain't for everyone, but I feel it works to bring some life to that polymetal gray color.

10. Likes Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

After having about a dozen birds simultaneously crap on my car Friday night, I hit the self wash to rinse off the crap asap. Tonight was a 2 bucket wash on both cars with hyper wash to get the pollen off. The PFM got really heavy drying the car after this compared to a rinseless wash. Probably could have blown the car off some first.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSnoop View Post
    After having about a dozen birds simultaneously crap on my car Friday night, I hit the self wash to rinse off the crap asap. Tonight was a 2 bucket wash on both cars with hyper wash to get the pollen off. The PFM got really heavy drying the car after this compared to a rinseless wash. Probably could have blown the car off some first.
    What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSnoop View Post
    Wow, that's a lot of crap to deal with. I see you like your Mazdas. Mine is new to me, but it's a nice ride.

Post Thanks / Like

Gave the FJ a wash today, the 5 year anniversary of buying it this weekend.

2B wash with Mother's California Gold, I also put in a capful of Duragloss Rinseless Wash, it seems to increase the lubricity. I also used my favourite Meg's lambswool mitt.

Dried with Bowden's After Glow

I may top up the NV Lustre later, but it does seem to be holding up really well.

I'll probably do the interior tomorrow. What did you do today, in regards to detailing?-psx_20210502_134104-jpgWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?-psx_20210502_134216-jpgWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?-psx_20210502_134433-jpgWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?-psx_20210502_134810-jpg

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

15. Likes DFB liked this post
Page 547 of 1207 FirstFirst ... 474474975375385395405415425435445455465475485495505515525535545555565575976471047 ... LastLast