autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Quote Originally Posted by Odrapnew View Post
    Those look so comfortable.
    60 miles a week, I don't think I've put that many miles/week on my car since March.
    It's easy to pound out the miles when the sun is out and the bike trails here are fantastic.... tunnels under roads to avoid having to stop at stop lights etc. Night riding keeps one away from the TV set. I lost 25 lbs from March-May and have kept it off. Jan 1st I'll start on another 10 lbs.

What did you do today, in regards to detailing?-img_3667-jpg

2. Thanks Craig Encinitas thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

My daughter and I ran the ES through the Delta Sonic wash and opted for the touch-less wash which actually has the long strips that, combined with lots of soap and TOUCHING the car, cleans the car VERY well. This package gives a free wash the next day and even though its clean it's going through tomorrow, the little one likes all the colors going through the washWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

4. Likes Big Dave, Coatingsarecrack, DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Earlier in the day I placed an order with Griot's Garage. The 6 month backordered 2" back plate/6 pad kit FINALLY came inWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing? I added a couple things to the order to get free shipping:

-35 ounce bottle of Surface Prep (haven't used it yet, they had to change out the bottles for this atuff)

-35 ounce bottle of Surface Wash...love this stuff!

-22 ounce bottle of Ceramic Show and Shine. This just came out and after watching the video it peaked my interest.

-Bottle of Rubber Prep. Supposed to strip off old tire dressings, we'll see how it works, never used it and at the very least should clean the tire pretty well at the very least.

I assume its shipping out of Indy, so I might get it in time for Christmas, something for myself for the holidaysWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

6. Likes DFB, MadMerc liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    My daughter and I ran the ES through the Delta Sonic wash and opted for the touch-less wash which actually has the long strips that, combined with lots of soap and TOUCHING the car, cleans the car VERY well. This package gives a free wash the next day and even though its clean it's going through tomorrow, the little one likes all the colors going through the washWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

You’ll let those things touch your car for your daughters joy.... good dadding right there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Earlier in the day I placed an order with Griot's Garage. The 6 month backordered 2" back plate/6 pad kit FINALLY came inWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing? I added a couple things to the order to get free shipping:

-35 ounce bottle of Surface Prep (haven't used it yet, they had to change out the bottles for this atuff)

-22 ounce bottle of Ceramic Show and Shine. This just came out and after watching the video it peaked my interest.

-Bottle of Rubber Prep. Supposed to strip off old tire dressings, we'll see how it works, never used it and at the very least should clean the tire pretty well at the very least.

I assume its shipping out of Indy, so I might get it in time for Christmas, something for myself for the holidaysWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Haven’t tried the prep yet. Let us know shat you think. Ceramic show and shine? Ceramic speed shine? Great stuff. If you like the old speed shine (I did) you’ll like this new stuff.

Got the rubber Cleaner and didn’t like it for tires but liked it for seals.... stop by today and got some of surface sanitizer. Keep forgetting to pick this up. Review this too please.

Griots.... the good stuff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    Haven’t tried the prep yet. Let us know shat you think. Ceramic show and shine? Ceramic speed shine? Great stuff. If you like the old speed shine (I did) you’ll like this new stuff.

Got the rubber Cleaner and didn’t like it for tires but liked it for seals.... stop by today and got some of surface sanitizer. Keep forgetting to pick this up. Review this too please.

Griots.... the good stuff

Yeah its Ceramic Speed Shine and it's just another spray in the collection for sure. I think this upcoming spring/summer/fall season will have me using "aomething" on my car during every wash.

What didn't you like about their rubber cleaner? Did it not bring enough brown to the surface when cleaning the tiresWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I'll review all the products I've bought that I haven't tried yet for sureWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

10. Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    You’ll let those things touch your car for your daughters joy.... good dadding right there

Not just that but it's been pretty safe, haven't noticed any marks on the car and have been through this wash about 5 times since this past MayWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

12. Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah its Ceramic Speed Shine and it's just another spray in the collection for sure. I think this upcoming spring/summer/fall season will have me using "aomething" on my car during every wash.

What didn't you like about their rubber cleaner? Did it not bring enough brown to the surface when cleaning the tiresWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I'll review all the products I've bought that I haven't tried yet for sureWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Yeah no browning when cleaning tire. Then 303 and boom... brown all around. I do like it now for cleaning seals and other rubber. Just had to learn to appreciat it for what it is

Post Thanks / Like

The order was delivered this morningWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I guess the combo of the 2" backing plate conversion/6 pad kit being on B.O. for well over 6 months, as well as it being shipped from Indy to Chicagoland made for such a quick delivery but still, I wasn't expecting it. I saw the FedEx guy bring a box to the door but thought nothing of it because I wasn't expecting it but when my daughter and I headed out to get that free carwash used and a visit to the park I was actually surprised What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I actually wiped the tires down before I left with the Griot's Garage rubber prep and once I got home I noticed a nice, clean tire. I'm about to do a 2nd wipe, let it dry and apply a dressing to the Blizzaks.

The legendary customer service of Griot's Garage shines through once again but then again I've been a customer since 2005 and I'm used to it, the bar is highWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

15. Likes MadMerc liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

A very happy DFB today!

I had my new sink all fitted up and ready for action. The plumber who did the work is an old school tradesman with an eye for detail. He also swore like a sailor, or a plumber.

The sight of sheer comfort and happiness, ready for action.

My next day off is Christmas Day. Would it be rude if I escaped the Christmas day bun fight to indulge in some detailing therapy?

17. Thanks Craig Encinitas thanked for this post
Page 487 of 1207 FirstFirst ... 387437477478479480481482483484485486487488489490491492493494495496497537587987 ... LastLast