autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Quote Originally Posted by DFB View Post
    One a frequent listener of that podcast, I always make sure to listen to the ones you appear on.
    Well thank you for listening. The episodes of cars that define a decade I tried to get Mark to stick with one car for looks and engineering but he ended up bringing up many but it's his show. That said, I feel it was a pretty good show, pretty long but that's what happens when you get me on the show, "motor mouth"What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

2. Likes DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Took advantage of the 25% off and got my gallon of WGSiO2WW and WGSiO2Wash. All my fun monies for the last couple months been spent at PBMG, this is yet another one...LOL!

4. Likes acuRAS82, ntwillie1 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Saw the new vette on the road yesterday for the first time. It was a nice blue color but I am not sure how I feel about it. The front looked nice but the rear seemed like it belonged on a different car. There was a current gen vette right behind it and I liked that one much more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2005 Nissan 350z (Polish Angel Viking-Coat)/2020 AMG GLC43 (Polish Angel Viking-Coat and Auto Gliss 2.0)/2012 Honda Odyssey TE (Jescar Power Lock)/2020 AMG C43 (CQuartz UK3.0 and Auto Gliss 2.0)

Post Thanks / Like

Detail Therapy Day.

Maintenance wash the blue Falcon, first since April. Suds by CarPro Reset.

And all tucked back into bed.

Still wanting more, I gave the XE a quick wash too.

So with two spotless cars, I too feel cleansed. I had my noise cancelling headphones on listening to music and podcasts and the sun was shining, utter bliss.
    That red is gorgeous!

7. Likes DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Time to get the mud from last week's trip off, foamed with Snow Job, rinsed, hand washed with Meg's Gold Class, rinsed, and dried using After Glow. Decided to seal the wheels with Concours Energise Crystal Seal, they're already easy to clean, but with this stuff on it's even easier.

I think it may be time to peel off the vinyl wrap on my hood, it's 3 years old now, and it doesn't matter what I treat it with now, it always looks crap. Off-roading and vinyl wrapped hoods don't mix, if the mud dries on it, and you don't get it off that day, it seems to stain. It still feels as smooth as when it was new, but it's definitely stained, or faded. The marks near the water squirters leads me to think it's staining, because it looks better where the water comes out. What did you do today, in regards to detailing?-psx_20200723_150906-jpgWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?-dsc_5332-jpg

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

9. Likes DFB, Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fly07sti View Post
    That red is gorgeous!
    Odyssey Red is the official name, or Old Man Burgundy.

Post Thanks / Like

Detail Therapy Day.

Maintenance wash the blue Falcon, first since April. Suds by CarPro Reset.

So with two spotless cars, I too feel cleansed. I had my noise cancelling headphones on listening to music and podcasts and the sun was shining, utter bliss.
    My GOODNESS I WANT! Wish would could have gotten these in the US before they discontinued. So sharp...

12. Likes Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcats98 View Post
    My GOODNESS I WANT! Wish would could have gotten these in the US before they discontinued. So sharp...
    I just wish I could still buy them. The Falcon nameplate was retired after 56 years on the Australian market and it's demise has caused a lot of animosity amongst local Ford fans unwilling to warm to the Mustang as a performance replacement. For me, I have enjoyed a few Falcon's over the years and will be keeping the two I have for as long as I can, the opportunity own a Mustang too was to hard to resist. I love the history of both of these iconic nameplates.

14. Likes Misterpaul liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I just wish I could still buy them. The Falcon nameplate was retired after 56 years on the Australian market and it's demise has caused a lot of animosity amongst local Ford fans unwilling to warm to the Mustang as a performance replacement. For me, I have enjoyed a few Falcon's over the years and will be keeping the two I have for as long as I can, the opportunity own a Mustang too was to hard to resist. I love the history of both of these iconic nameplates.
    I took a 3 pedal red Mustang GT similar to yours (except steering wheel on the left) for a test ride several weeks ago. We’re it not for the non-existent rear seat it darn near came home with me. That being said I’ll probably keep my unicorn as long as I can.
    2017 Phantom Black Metallic Chevy SS, automatic, skylight, plus unused wheel in the boot.

16. Likes DFB, Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Misterpaul View Post
    I took a 3 pedal red Mustang GT similar to yours (except steering wheel on the left) for a test ride several weeks ago. We’re it not for the non-existent rear seat it darn near came home with me. That being said I’ll probably keep my unicorn as long as I can.
    Great newsWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Page 417 of 1207 FirstFirst ... 317367407408409410411412413414415416417418419420421422423424425426427467517917 ... LastLast