autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    Well I mean its paid for right, gotta use it somewhere, LOLWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Yes sir!

My riding mower is probably the most Collinite-laden piece of lawn equipment in North America. Lol
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

Post Thanks / Like

So I did infact get down to the garage tonight and got after the interior a bit, having an active 3.5 yr old in the backseat 5 days a week AND likes the window down makes for some added work, but that's ok, just a little additional effortWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

So I started with the Master Blaster and blew out the crevices and then vac'd everything out, taking the mats out and getting in the corners too. Next up was Connelly leather cleaner on the seats, steering wheel and shiftknob. Once that dried it was on to the Gyeon leather, same sequence to apply it as I cleaned the seats. Finally I finished up with some CG's Signature Series (love the new "PC name", soft world we live inWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?) to the mats and now I'm done for the evening, drinking an Arnold Palmer and watching the Cubs get their arses kickedWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Good night now.......

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

So I did infact get down to the garage tonight and got after the interior a bit, having an active 3.5 yr old in the backseat 5 days a week AND likes the window down makes for some added work, but that's ok, just a little additional effortWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

So I started with the Master Blaster and blew out the crevices and then vac'd everything out, taking the mats out and getting in the corners too. Next up was Connelly leather cleaner on the seats, steering wheel and shiftknob. Once that dried it was on to the Gyeon leather, same sequence to apply it as I cleaned the seats. Finally I finished up with some CG's Signature Series (love the new "PC name", soft world we live inWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?) to the mats and now I'm done for the evening, drinking an Arnold Palmer and watching the Cubs get their arses kickedWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Good night now.......

What do you use with the Connelly’s? MF? Dedicated leather brush?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    What do you use with the Connelly’s? MF? Dedicated leather brush?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Designated mf towel, the seats aren't ever dirty enough to need a brush. I bought this stuff from the clearance section when it first opened. It's a concentrate that listed for $29.00 IIRC and I bought it for $5-6.00What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

It has a unique smell, kinda hard to describe but I used a fair amount of it last night, wiped it in and by the time I got to the 4th seat the 1st one was already dried, thus making adding protection a quicker process. I wonder how good the Connelly leather treatment isWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

5. Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Gave all the plastic trim another coat of McKess trim restorer yesterday too. Time consuming, but with the Griots trim applicator, rolling stool, and in the garage, the job was worth my time.
    2018 Colorado ZR2

7. Likes SWETM, VISITOR liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Washed, dried and wiped dow with the klasse qd I mixed up yesterday

Sent from my SM-G950U using Autogeekonline mobile app

9. Likes SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by greynolds84 View Post
    Washed, dried and wiped dow with the klasse qd I mixed up yesterday

What did you use as the base for your Klasse QD aka "FrankenDetailer'What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Post Thanks / Like

What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Spent a few hours away from the office this morning while my wife was on a job interview. Instead of loafing on the internet I decided on a FMW for the SS. I tried out the TW Ice Snow Foam & Wash. Blown. Away. I put 4 oz. in my big iK sprayer and discovered with the green nozzle it produced shaving cream thick foam. I pulled out the green and put the orange one in and was happy with thick but usable foam. Wheels were foamed and cleaned with same mixture. GTechic C5 still beading like a champ on the rinse. The SS was rinsed then washed with many MF wash pads in a bucket. Car got a sheeting rinse then dried. No additional LSP applied as beading is still at the insane level. Tonight I’m doing a quick interior detail as it’s overdue for one.

After the pics were taken I grabbed a quick cool shower and went in to the office for the rest of the business day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Phantom Black Metallic Chevy SS, automatic, skylight, plus unused wheel in the boot.

12. Likes MadMerc, PaulMys, Klasse Act, SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What did you use as the base for your Klasse QD aka "FrankenDetailer'What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

D155

14. Likes Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So the FNW went down last night but I didn't take any pics because my buddy Hectour and I were trying to understand and fix the current world problems, LOL.

After reading Mr. Paul's post about his wash using Turtle Wax Ice snow foam I decided to use 3 ounces instead of 2 and it really made a difference! The car was basically dusty since its last wash and I was thinking...."when's the last time I did a 2BM"What did you do today, in regards to detailing? I ofcoarse cleaned the tires and wheels with P&S Brake Buster @4:1 and this is the ratio I'm sticking with but this time I used my Mother's long brissel tire and wheel brush on the tires. I'll take a pic of the tires before I head out this this morning to show how they look after that, remember the OPT tire coat was applied July 27th. During this time its had about 6 washes, one where the tires were scrubbed but always foamed and 1 rain storm, I'll also post the results in the OPT tire coating thread as well because I know people are following the progress over there as well.

16. Likes SWETM liked this post
Page 251 of 1207 FirstFirst ... 151201241242243244245246247248249250251252253254255256257258259260261301351751 ... LastLast