autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Getting things dialed in!

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app

2. Likes Uncbrs, Big Dave, SNP209, Klasse Act, DFB and 1 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CleanIT View Post
    Received Kamikaze Cleansing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They just added another one that is interesting. Amazing Glaze and compatible with their protection products. I'm intrigued... What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

The difference between KMKZ CLEANSING and KMKZ AMAZING GLAZE is that KMKZ CLEANSING is a wet initial cleaning process, while KMKZ AMAZING GLAZE is a dry to semi-wet cleaning process that provides light polishing as well as protection.
    It is also possible to refresh existing deteriorated coatings.

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk

4. Likes CleanIT liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Early morning, pre-work touch-free wash. Pre-wash was Nv Snow, GREAT product. This time there was NO underbody wash...finallyWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

6. Likes Big Dave, DFB, John U, Uncbrs liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uncbrs View Post
    They just added another one that is interesting. Amazing Glaze and compatible with their protection products. I'm intrigued... What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

The difference between KMKZ CLEANSING and KMKZ AMAZING GLAZE is that KMKZ CLEANSING is a wet initial cleaning process, while KMKZ AMAZING GLAZE is a dry to semi-wet cleaning process that provides light polishing as well as protection.
    It is also possible to refresh existing deteriorated coatings.

Todd C. is calling Cleansing product of the year. Based on what I've read, it truly may be close to being a game changer. If you like changing products and want to try different things, or don't feel the need to polish, this is can be the ideal product. I look forward to trying it once I am ready to apply Can Coat again.

8. Likes Uncbrs liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CleanIT View Post
    Todd C. is calling Cleansing product of the year. Based on what I've read, it truly may be close to being a game changer. If you like changing products and want to try different things, or don't feel the need to polish, this is can be the ideal product. I look forward to trying it once I am ready to apply Can Coat again.
    I'm comfortable with strip washes to change products and a fine grade clay towel once a year or as needed. I do that for changing products. I'm personally not sold on the extra work of Cleansing if the above work for me. It seems like their version of a paint cleaner but still want to see some more reviews (hint hint)

The Glaze I'm interested in as I'm no polishing expert and an hour to run a glaze around vs 1 or 2 days polishing is going to be my preference. Their glaze appears to be the next step forward for the likes of PB Black Hole. Curious to see if that makes it to the shelf of their OH distributor.

10. Thanks CleanIT thanked for this post
    Likes CleanIT, BudgetPlan1 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uncbrs View Post
    I'm comfortable with strip washes to change products and a fine grade clay towel once a year or as needed. I do that for changing products. I'm personally not sold on the extra work of Cleansing if the above work for me. It seems like their version of a paint cleaner but still want to see some more reviews (hint hint)

The Glaze I'm interested in as I'm no polishing expert and an hour to run a glaze around vs 1 or 2 days polishing is going to be my preference. Their glaze appears to be the next step forward for the likes of PB Black Hole. Curious to see if that makes it to the shelf of their OH distributor.

So far Brian and Todd are the only reviews I've seen of it. It appears to work very well. Technically you don't need to remove all existing products before applying a new LSP. In fact you don't even have to polish before applying a coating as it will still bond. Is it ideal? No, not at all. But it can be done and if you don't feel like spending 9 hours polishing or think your paint is in "good enough" condition, this may be the best option.

12. Likes Uncbrs liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I vacuumed out the FJ, and wiped down the mats and floor with ONR.

Also had to use some Boss Gloss on the Qashqai's roof, to remove some footprints.

Sent from my motorola edge 20 fusion using Tapatalk

14. Likes John U, opie, SNP209 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So I planned on cleaning the EN this morning, especially half way through Pan's 2023 Top detailing products of the Year video, always gets me out there, be apart of the gameWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I grabbed my Griot's Garage wheel cleaner and their foam gun which I added 4 oz of Griot's Garage Brillant Shine snow foam and left over Gyeon Restart, killed that bottle off. Now it's been gray all morning but that doesn't stop me....either does light sprinklesWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I cleaned all 4 wheels, rinsed and decided to top them up with Pure:est spray on, rinse off protection. Once done there I foamed the EN, let dwell and rinsed it down. I finished it off w/ free flowing water and let it be because it was still misting outside, maybe I'll run it through the touch-free wash laterWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

It had alot of sh!t on, including some small bird bombs and foliage, just couldn't stand looking at itWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

16. Likes Big Dave, DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Got back on track and did a Maintenace wash first light this morning. What a difference without the sun! Nice and quiet. Quality time after a long stressful week. Truck goes in two weeks for state inspection. Oil change and tire rotation. Transmission fluid change service. And a once over.
    2018 Colorado ZR2

18. Likes Klasse Act, Big Dave, oneheadlite liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well after my daughter and I spent 4 hrs at our downtown streetfest I decided to re-wash the EN, since the misty rain ruined things early this morningWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

This time I used 1.5 oz of DIY Detail Incredible Suds in my Griot's Garage foam gun and just foamed/dwell/rinsed off. Not wanting the EN looking less than its best tomorrow parked on the street at the Geneva concourse D'legance tomorrow I decided to apply some "bling" to it, in the form of Griot's Garage foaming Poly Gloss, this stuff is really awesome, smells great and produces pure GLOSSWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Once dried off, I wiped down the engine bay and used my mini Master Blaster on the tires/wheels, grill and rear of the carWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Now ofcoarse I'll be washing it tomorrow morning before I pick up my buddy and we head to Geneva, surely there's going to be foliage all over the car come morningWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

20. Likes Big Dave, DFB liked this post
Page 1082 of 1219 FirstFirst ... 82582982103210721073107410751076107710781079108010811082108310841085108610871088108910901091109211321182 ... LastLast