autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Quote Originally Posted by SWETM View Post
    LOL that's why I'm on forums and not Facebook or Twitter LOL. So I can write my long textbooks
    Have always been hard for me to answer or ask questions in short text. But with social media today it's almost necessary to do so. Just feel like much is left out and it's very easy to missunderstanding. Even this got got long winded LOL

Should have just answered "Yes" or "Y" or with a cool meme LOL j/k
    O I'm the king of memes. My arguments with my wife be epic. When she feel the need to fuss I just send a meme with my true feelings and walk out lol. I sent this meme when she said she always right....cause I was trying to find the truth in that statement. What did you do today, in regards to detailing? What did you do today, in regards to detailing? What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Autogeekonline mobile app

2. Likes SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL that's why I'm on forums and not Facebook or Twitter LOL. So I can write my long textbooks
    Have always been hard for me to answer or ask questions in short text. But with social media today it's almost necessary to do so. Just feel like much is left out and it's very easy to missunderstanding. Even this got got long winded LOL

Should have just answered "Yes" or "Y" or with a cool meme LOL j/k
    When I don't agree with something I send this meme. What did you do today, in regards to detailing? What did you do today, in regards to detailing? What did you do today, in regards to detailing? What did you do today, in regards to detailing?. I have one for every situation. Lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post
    I don't think there will be any regret.

Like I said, turn the truck into the sun, and do one test spot. If unpleasant results are found, stop and have a beer. Lol

Not sure where you are exactly, but the cold temps are a real bummer for us Geeks, and I know what you are feeling.......
    Quote Originally Posted by heloguy View Post
    LOL! You speak the truth! I’m in central NJ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm dying here in greater NYC (Queens)...My hands almost fell off doing a rinseless on my daughter's Tiguan last weekend.
    Jeez, when they switch the clocks, it is supposed to get warmer

Eric

Post Thanks / Like

Decon washed the Ford Focus I maintain. Man this tar build up makes me crazy soon LOL. Even with a great product like Carpro TarX it`s not desolved in one go with it. And the second go with another tar remover I needed to aggitate the bigger spots. I think it`s way I can`t wash it regualary that is the problem. So it bonds or dry hard on the paint. But the amount of it is crazy. Sonax Spray and Seal has holding up okay. What is impresive with these spray on rinse off products is how well they holds up on the glass. Except from the windshield that is but there is the abrasions from the wipers which it`s not made to stand up to. And a little problems if you only want it on the glass LOL. Another application with Sonax Spray and Seal and planed to use it on the vertical panels. But it`s so easy to use so got on the whole car. So I applyied on the hood after this the Herrenfarth Sprühglanz SPR Limited Edition. And I noticed right away that this was way more concentrated than the other version I have used. Saw the Focus this morning but with the -10C the frost was covering it lol. The surface got a bit slicker and the depth a little deeper and the gloss on par with Sonax. But it`s need to be cured until the gloss pops. And will see how that went when the freezing temperature and a lot of frost covered it over night. That`s a big benefit with the spray on rinse off products as they cure directly when applyied.

Now it`s raining again and is going to be bad weather at least a week forward. So will see if I can get my own car washed and topped up LOL

/ Tony

Post Thanks / Like

Decon washed the Ford Focus I maintain. Man this tar build up makes me crazy soon LOL. Even with a great product like Carpro TarX it`s not desolved in one go with it. And the second go with another tar remover I needed to aggitate the bigger spots. I think it`s way I can`t wash it regualary that is the problem. So it bonds or dry hard on the paint. But the amount of it is crazy. Sonax Spray and Seal has holding up okay. What is impresive with these spray on rinse off products is how well they holds up on the glass. Except from the windshield that is but there is the abrasions from the wipers which it`s not made to stand up to. And a little problems if you only want it on the glass LOL. Another application with Sonax Spray and Seal and planed to use it on the vertical panels. But it`s so easy to use so got on the whole car. So I applyied on the hood after this the Herrenfarth Sprühglanz SPR Limited Edition. And I noticed right away that this was way more concentrated than the other version I have used. Saw the Focus this morning but with the -10C the frost was covering it lol. The surface got a bit slicker and the depth a little deeper and the gloss on par with Sonax. But it`s need to be cured until the gloss pops. And will see how that went when the freezing temperature and a lot of frost covered it over night. That`s a big benefit with the spray on rinse off products as they cure directly when applyied.

Now it`s raining again and is going to be bad weather at least a week forward. So will see if I can get my own car washed and topped up LOL

/ Tony
    Where photo?

Post Thanks / Like

Hope to be taking off the winter wheels and tires soon so took advantage of the 45 degree weather today in Michigan and got the "summer" wheels and tires clean and coated the wheels.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Autogeekonline mobile app

8. Likes SWETM, Misterpaul, Diner liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bfielder32087 View Post
    Hope to be taking off the winter wheels and tires soon so took advantage of the 45 degree weather today in Michigan and got the "summer" wheels and tires clean and coated the wheels.

What's your ride of choice?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

I tried H-D Speed for the first time. I’m a believer!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Likes Klasse Act, PaulMys, SWETM, Diner liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    What's your ride of choice?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Nothing special.

13. Likes SWETM, Diner liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Bought an Adams Swirl Killer mini. Last day on sale.

15. Likes SWETM, Misterpaul, minerigger liked this post
Page 107 of 1207 FirstFirst ... 7579798991001011021031041051061071081091101111121131141151161171572076071107 ... LastLast