autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    So it rained over night and off and on this morning, then the sun came out off and on and I decided to get some therapy inWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I started by using CG's Glossworkz carwash soap on the tires and wheels, used 3 brushes and my God did the brown come out of the barrels! Once I was done I hit the rims w/ DIY Detail Quick Beads to "boost them up"What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Next was a foaming with my Griot's Garage foam gun with ONE OUNCE of DIY Detail Incredible Suds and hands down THIS stuff suds up incredibly, plus it's an 8.5 pH, so that pollen/dried up water/seedlings on the EN didn't stand a chanceWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

After rinsing and using free flowing water to knock down the beads I used Veros Ceramic Detailer as a drying aid, even in the sun when it came in and out of the clouds, GREAT product here! I also hit the wheel faces/spokes for "some extra"What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

To finish up I used Adam's VRT (original formula) on the Pirelli's and called it a day. It's supposed to rain later tonight/morning but that's ok, the touch-free wash is a couple miles away for a quick "freshening"What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    I just tossed the Veros Spot Removing Wax into an order from CSW and was impressed with its ability to clean up trim and dried water spots. Never heard of the brand until about a month ago. I've got a few other products from them including their ceramic boost to try.

I went to wash today and was planning to use Incredible Suds in my cheap foam gun. I'm currently warranty returning my Griot's foam gun. Turns out I returned the right foam bottle, wrong hose sprayer What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Had to improvise with a Marolex and Incredible Suds, SPTA using BH Touchless and some buckets.

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uncbrs View Post
    I just tossed the Veros Spot Removing Wax into an order from CSW and was impressed with its ability to clean up trim and dried water spots. Never heard of the brand until about a month ago. I've got a few other products from them including their ceramic boost to try.

I went to wash today and was planning to use Incredible Suds in my cheap foam gun. I'm currently warranty returning my Griot's foam gun. Turns out I returned the right foam bottle, wrong hose sprayer What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Had to improvise with a Marolex and Incredible Suds, SPTA using BH Touchless and some buckets.

Tell me about that Veros Spot Removing Wax a little bit. What other additional products did you get from them, I'm curiousWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Tell me about that Veros Spot Removing Wax a little bit. What other additional products did you get from them, I'm curiousWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I don't typically need water spot removers so my knowledge of them is limited but this worked really well as I was using a light last week inspecting the vehicle but finding lots of old water spots on my black trim. I had this on-hand and figured I'd try it. It made short work of the spotting and claims it left protection (wax) behind. No complaints from my side after use... basically like using a detail spray but a detail spray with a specific purpose.

The others I have but not yet used:

Veros Ceramic Boost
    Veros Graphene Detailer
    Veros Polymer 5 in 1

I'll have to report back when I finally use them.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't typically need water spot removers so my knowledge of them is limited but this worked really well as I was using a light last week inspecting the vehicle but finding lots of old water spots on my black trim. I had this on-hand and figured I'd try it. It made short work of the spotting and claims it left protection (wax) behind. No complaints from my side after use... basically like using a detail spray but a detail spray with a specific purpose.

The others I have but not yet used:

Veros Ceramic Boost
    Veros Graphene Detailer
    Veros Polymer 5 in 1

I'll have to report back when I finally use them.

I have 5 in 1 diluted in 3 different bottles for different uses:

-2 oz to 14 oz distilled (light clean up)

-4 oz to 12 oz distilled (regular clean/light boost/drying aid)

-8 oz to 8 oz distilled (drying aid/gloss enhanceer)

So far I've used the 1st and 3rd. Even at a light ratio it worked very well, the 3rd one I used today, after using their Ceramic Detailer (yes I have a problemWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?) and again, worked soooo well AND easy.

I'm going to try that water spot remover, one of their soaps and the tire dressing soon. I'm glad I got to speak to their rep last Sat at CSW, never know when a new product line will come your wayWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

That interior detailer worked great on my Alcantara interior and bits, so glad the rep overheard me talking about my needs, opened the gates!

Post Thanks / Like

I have 5 in 1 diluted in 3 different bottles for different uses:

-2 oz to 14 oz distilled (light clean up)

-4 oz to 12 oz distilled (regular clean/light boost/drying aid)

-8 oz to 8 oz distilled (drying aid/gloss enhanceer)

So far I've used the 1st and 3rd. Even at a light ratio it worked very well, the 3rd one I used today, after using their Ceramic Detailer (yes I have a problemWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?) and again, worked soooo well AND easy.

I'm going to try that water spot remover, one of their soaps and the tire dressing soon. I'm glad I got to speak to their rep last Sat at CSW, never know when a new product line will come your wayWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

That interior detailer worked great on my Alcantara interior and bits, so glad the rep overheard me talking about my needs, opened the gates!

This is good info. Thank you! I'm so far behind on using my winter purchases but it might be time to move Veros up the priority line a bit.

Let us know if you find others worth investing.

It was smart of CSW to offer a freebie month of membership. Had me buying a lot of stuff I didn't need but seems like I'll be happy I did. Big advantage for you to be close by!

Post Thanks / Like

This is good info. Thank you! I'm so far behind on using my winter purchases but it might be time to move Veros up the priority line a bit.

Let us know if you find others worth investing.

It was smart of CSW to offer a freebie month of membership. Had me buying a lot of stuff I didn't need but seems like I'll be happy I did. Big advantage for you to be close by!

Yeah they're about 35-40 mins away, not too far from WeatherTech as wellWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

At the show their products were right next to DIY Detail's products, 2 upstarts What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

7. Likes Uncbrs liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

When all was said and done I did at least get the PA Rapidwaxx + Kamikaze Overcoat for the other family car today. So silky smooth!

In an unusual twist Colorado suddenly has a Spring with rain instead of snow so I'm looking forward to seeing it perform in the coming weeks.

9. Likes Big Dave, Klasse Act, Tasmania liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Qashqai today, removed some leftover service sticker residue with De-Solv-It, and cleaned the windscreen inside and out with Krystal Klear Glass Cleaner. Closed the garage door as the rain started, and cleaned the interior with TWHS Inside Job. And the rain has stopped, the sun is shining again.

Sent from my motorola edge 20 fusion using Tapatalk

11. Likes Uncbrs, DFB, Klasse Act, Tasmania liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dave View Post
    Qashqai today, removed some leftover service sticker residue with De-Solv-It, and cleaned the windscreen inside and out with Krystal Klear Glass Cleaner. Closed the garage door as the rain started, and cleaned the interior with TWHS Inside Job. And the rain has stopped, the sun is shining again.

How are you liking TW Inside Job DaveWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Post Thanks / Like

How are you liking TW Inside Job DaveWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

It did a good job on the Qashqai today, easy to use, and I really like the scent, which as Deyon says, is very important.

I think I used Hyper Dressing on the FJs interior last time, and it is holding up well, but it's looking very shiny, like too shiny, especially on the flat top dash.

Page 1005 of 1208 FirstFirst ... 5505905955995996997998999100010011002100310041005100610071008100910101011101210131014101510551105 ... LastLast