autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: McKee’s 37

Post Thanks / Like

Re: McKee’s 37

Hydro is the only thing I use on my wheels. So easy to use and makes cleaning them much easier also.
    I picked up a bottle of Extender Spray Wax I'm looking forward to using.

Post Thanks / Like

Fellow Mckee's 37 enthusiast here as well. I own a good amount of products they offer.

SiO2 Auto wash - great gloss and slickness

Rinsefree wash/wax- crazy gloss after washing and a good quick detailer and drying aid.

N914- my all time favorite product. So versitle and effective cleaning just about anything. Paint, coating prep, wheels, glass, interior et al. I use it on my laminate floors in the house as well since it doesn't streak.

Paint coating - the hard slick shell like coating is unmatched. Just wish it were more heat/humidity friendly and had longer work time. I hope v3 is, as well as going to a euro dropper application vs a spray bottle.

10 min paint sealant - only used it twice so far on black vehicles and once on grey metallic paint. I did have some issue with it streaking/staining on black, going to have to experiment more. It is super slick and does a good job restoring slickness to ceramic coated paint. Reminds me alot of Ultima Paint Guard Plus.

Coating Prep polish - effective and easy to remove. Something that most other paint cleaning polishes I've used are not.

Hydro Blue - works well, use as a maintence coating. Just has to be the right environment or shade and no wind.

Looking forward to trying trademark extender spray wax and the coating prep wash soon.

I would like to see a Mckee's 37 polish offered equivalent to Carpro Essence or perhaps a new line of polishes that are water based and can go straight to applying coating afterwards.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

3. Likes abileneautoworx, Maxreed241 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Nick, give yourself some credit too not only have you developed some amazing products, but your CS is top notch. you're responsive and look to resolve any issues right away/promptly, and are also non-argumentative and professional in doing so (can't say that for some companies/people). i have a lot of respect for you and Jeff Brown, two really good people that happen to work for two different companies that both rock!

5. Likes PaulMys, abileneautoworx liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VISITOR View Post
    Nick, give yourself some credit too not only have you developed some amazing products, but your CS is top notch. you're responsive, and look to resolve any issues right away/promptly, and are also non-argumentative and professional in doing so (can't say that for some companies/people). i have a lot of respect for you and Jeff Brown, two really good people that happen to work for two different companies that both rock!
    Agree 100%. McKee's & Griot's are both amazing to deal with. They will bend over backwards whether you have a question or a problem.

My two favorite detail companies hands down.
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

7. Likes VISITOR liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Good to see you posting Bud. Both lines are great. I got to go to DetailFest this year and met Richard Griot and Kurt with GG and both were great. I also got to meet Nick and Bob Mckee at AG headquarters. Both guys spent almost an hour giving me a tour and BS’ing with me. Great guys, even if Nick got rid of his Subie for a Civic. lol

9. Likes PaulMys, abileneautoworx liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

No one company makes the best of everything so glad to see you are open to checking several products.
    I use both Griots and McKee's, both are top notch.

11. Likes abileneautoworx liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

mckees is rapidly becoming my favorite brand

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by abileneautoworx View Post
    I’ve got both coming also! I ran out of HD Speed back in the spring so going with the McKees’ this time. I’m sure I won’t be disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app
    360 is awesome!!!

Post Thanks / Like

as a current menzerna user for polishes and sealant i'm curious to your opinion on how your new products compare. I've been thrilled with my results, so no reason to change. just wondering.
    2009 Pontiac G8GT
    2015 Ford Explorer Limited
    2019 Chevy Silverado RST Z71

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Belo View Post
    as a current menzerna user for polishes and sealant i'm curious to your opinion on how your new products compare. I've been thrilled with my results, so no reason to change. just wondering.
    Don’t get me wrong I love Menzerna! I’ve been using it for close to 10 years I guess. With the Boss Creams IMO you get better versatility out of each product,doesn’t smell like gasoline,doesn’t dust in the heat,and their products aren’t oily at all. My only three complaints with Menz were those things.

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast