autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Hate new website here and Autopia

Am I the only one who wants the old store website back. Before you could scan the entire product line efficiently. Now one has to schroll endlessly. No fun.

2. Likes dlc95, Ronin47 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hate new website here and Autopia

if you know what you are looking for there is a search bar..
    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality." - Ayn Ran

Post Thanks / Like

Hate new website here and Autopia

Quote Originally Posted by dennis hiip View Post
    Am I the only one who wants the old store website back. Before you could scan the entire product line efficiently. Now one has to schroll endlessly. No fun.
    I couldn’t agree more. The old website/format was a pleasure to browse. Now it’s more like a chore.

It’s inevitable that 1 day one of these frequent “updates” is going to ruin Tapatalk.. It’s going to suck when that happens. They always figure out a way to outthink themselves and ruin a good thing.

5. Likes dlc95, KBsToy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

YES!

I really miss the old store...

Casual and intense (sale) browsing was faster, easier, and more thorough.

7. Likes Eldorado2k liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm on Internet Explorer.
    About the only minor inconvenience I noted in recent times, is when going from the forum to the store, there is another page first that says something like "You are about to leave autogeek's site, be aware of the risk, bla bla bla" to that effect, and to proceed must additionally click that box to get to the store, then click shop by brand to browse.

9. Likes dlc95 liked this post
    SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Its a chore scanning products now.

11. Likes dlc95 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MarkD51 View Post
    I'm on Internet Explorer.
    About the only minor inconvenience I noted in recent times, is when going from the forum to the store, there is another page first that says something like "You are about to leave autogeek's site, be aware of the risk, bla bla bla" to that effect, and to proceed must additionally click that box to get to the store, then click shop by brand to browse.
    I'm with you...though I use Chrome. I hadn't noticed any issues. I'm never on the forums or the store from a mobile device, so I've not noticed any real changes other than what Mark just mentioned. I'll always shop from my laptop first with my tablet a distant second alternative and my phone for emergency use only.

It sounds like this thread should be clarified to be the mobile device enabled storefront being poorly designed vs the "website" in general.
    Drop by to see the latest at The Car Geek Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Ebay also changed their site, but has a link on the bottom of the page "classic site". Offers the user a choice and I like that.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Desertnate View Post
    I'm with you...though I use Chrome. I hadn't noticed any issues. I'm never on the forums or the store from a mobile device, so I've not noticed any real changes other than what Mark just mentioned. I'll always shop from my laptop first with my tablet a distant second alternative and my phone for emergency use only.

It sounds like this thread should be clarified to be the mobile device enabled storefront being poorly designed vs the "website" in general.
    It works the same whether you’re on mobile or desktop view.. You must not mind the changes, but it was certainly alot more convenient before.

On a related note: On Safari through my phone, I used to be able to go to the AGO website and have my password pre filled and ready for 1 button log in. Now they’ve removed that. Idiots. Geez... Thanks Apple, I feel so much more “secure” now. Not.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Desertnate View Post

+1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast