autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Best Brand Top to Bottom

Quote Originally Posted by CleanIT View Post
    I may try some 3D products. In particular, the 3D Yellow Degreaser for wheels and Pre-Soak for body during winter. I recently came across two videos of their glass bottle coating. Looked a lot better than it did in Sandro's video. It was going very strong at 22 months.
    I am really looking hard at the Pre-Soak nano pail and pump dispenser as well as the car soap nano pail

I don't see many honest meaningful reviews of 3D products so if you get the products you are talking about please let us know what you think

2. Thanks CleanIT thanked for this post
    Likes CleanIT, Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chilly View Post
    I am really looking hard at the Pre-Soak nano pail and pump dispenser as well as the car soap nano pail

I don't see many honest meaningful reviews of 3D products so if you get the products you are talking about please let us know what you think
    I definitely will. I like they are made here in the U.S. I was never one to care about that but I now more than ever I am making more of an effort when possible. Their products also seem to be a bit more Eco friendly.

I want to order the Pre-Soak for winter and when my truck gets dirty from off-road use, the Yellow Degreaser for Wheels (Gyeon Tire is good but it's expensive for a 500ml bottle) and Waterless Wash for a QD and maybe interior.

I saw two recent videos of the glass bottle coating and it looked really good. Night and day difference from Sandro's review.

4. Thanks chilly thanked for this post
    Likes chilly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chilly View Post

I really like 3d products, i use quite a bit of theirs. I like pre soak and super soap. I like that it cleans well, is super concentraited, made in usa and all in house.

Just an overall under reported brand name in my eyes.

Honestly i have not tried as many different brand products as most of you folks on here have so my word might not hold much value. But give it a shot and i look forward to anybodys feedback who trys it out.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

6. Thanks CleanIT, chilly thanked for this post
    Likes CleanIT, chilly, Eric7810 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CleanIT View Post
    Waterless Wash for a QD and maybe interior.
    I like the waterless wash, but a word from experience... it may leave interior a little slick.

Only time i ever used it on interior was i used a quick spritz one time on a microfiber to just dust off the weathertechs in my truck...i didnt know they were slippery at all until my wife hopped in b4 me in heels and she was like w t f did you use different on the foor mats cuz they are slipperyBest Brand Top to Bottom

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

8. Thanks CleanIT thanked for this post
    Likes CleanIT, chilly liked this post
    SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dlc95 View Post
    That is why I moved from both of those to Optimum Power Clean. It's pretty expensive, but It's also very effective. Nowhere near as "hot" as D101 or MultiX. Fumes aren't as intense either.

We use D101 and MultiX at work though. One of our techs burned plastic a few times with it.
    Old post.

That's interesting..i find multi-x relatively mild with fumes compared to something like purple power or spray nine. I have a bottle of koch chemie green star now and that is very mild in smell. For the price it's way more value then multix if it works at 10%/vol.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by noorth View Post
    Old post.

That's interesting..i find multi-x relatively mild with fumes compared to something like purple power or spray nine. I have a bottle of koch chemie green star now and that is very mild in smell. For the price it's way more value then multix if it works at 10%/vol.
    About Power Clean from Dr G - "Power Clean is a soap/surfactant dissolved in water and there is only a small amount of solvent. This was in response to pregnant customer asking if solvents in Power Clean were any danger to her baby"

Post Thanks / Like

Old post, but after searching no mention of Gtechniq. I have used a lot of brands and Gtechniq has to be my favorite overall lineup. They may not have the best product in every category, but they do have a very solid stable of products. More importantly they are mostly easy to work with to get great results.

Post Thanks / Like

I am amending my choices from PA & CP to CP & Megs. I still love PA but--
    Megs's line is just so big , broad & good.
    PA is small and precise-- & good
    Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions-- Winston Churchill
    The difference between genius & stupidity is genius has limits-- Albert Einstein

13. Likes CleanIT, PaulMys, dgage, Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by luckydawg View Post
    Megs's line is just so big , broad & good.......
    If you don't have at least one Meg's product in your arsenal, you aren't playing the game right.
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

15. Likes dgage, DFB, luckydawg, CleanIT liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post
    If you don't have at least one Meg's product in your arsenal, you aren't playing the game right.
    I feel the same about PA…. Sometimes you just gotta treat your baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast