autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone watch youtube detailers?

Does anyone watch youtube detailers? I watch white details every chance I get and I think he is one of the best detailers out there. The attention to detail not only on his paint correction but the way he preps his cars before and during details is pretty amazing.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Anyone watch youtube detailers?

I watch quite a few of them like Pan the Organizer, Ammo NYC, Dallas Paint Correction and Detail Groove. They all have different techniques and products but they all achieve the same result.

3. Likes C5Longhorn liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Only Mike P's videos any more. I don't have the patience to watch most if they are more than few minutes.
    2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Edition
    2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited, 2016 Pearl White Nissan Altima SR
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

5. Likes TTQ B4U, PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by UncleDavy View Post
    I watch quite a few of them like Pan the Organizer, Ammo NYC, Dallas Paint Correction and Detail Groove. They all have different techniques and products but they all achieve the same result.
    I watch these also, plus some obsessed garage, but his are usually too long for me.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

7. Likes TTQ B4U liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by UncleDavy View Post
    I watch all the youtubers that you have mentioned and have learned a great deal from them. What about auto fetish detail?

Quote Originally Posted by custmsprty View Post
    Only Mike P's videos any more. I don't have the patience to watch most if they are more than few minutes.
    If you ever get the patience to, watch white detail. Very entertaining detail videos!

Post Thanks / Like

SiempreCharlo and FelipeTV are a couple of high end detailers that come to mind...

Post Thanks / Like

I have found that Mr. Mike Phillips’ articles,
    and their accompanying photos, are pre-
    sented in such a well-written and self-explan-
    atory manner, that I’ve only viewed a select
    few of his/AGO YT videos—to make sure I’ve
    correctly picked-up on subtleties.

•IMO:
    -What few detailing videos I’ve seen from
    other YouTube detailers have been prime
    examples of plagiarism; or graffiti.

-Waste of my time; I’d rather go with
    “the original”.

Bob
    "Be wary of the man who urges an action in which he himself incurs no risk."
    ~Joaquin de Setanti

11. Likes LSNAutoDetailing, TTQ B4U, PaulMys, RDZL1 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I stick to whitedetails, ammo, and some OG stuff particularly when he was working with the KXK guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app
    Joe Catanzaro
    JCDetails (RI Based Mobile Detailer)
    http://jcdetails.com

13. Likes Joel1979 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Sandro at Car Craft Auto Detailing chanel is a great one. Then The Forensic Detailing Chanel I started waching when I took up on detailing a year ago. Like the thorough reviews and their humor. Have been slowing down looking at to many of the chanels. Then I have problems looking at some chanels sometimes. Cause some has the know it all sense when they trying to make a point. I like when they step out of their comfort zone and try new things. And see it in a bigger picture and not only their ways of doing it. But to a wider view on which situations some products can work. Some see it only in their environment and in a business point of view.

If you want to look into one that do alot of reviews of products and special his compound testing is awesome. Is the Apex Detailing chanel.

15. Likes Joel1979, mwoywod, PM5C liked this post
    SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SWETM View Post
    Sandro at Car Craft Auto Detailing chanel is a great one. Then The Forensic Detailing Chanel I started waching when I took up on detailing a year ago. Like the thorough reviews and their humor. Have been slowing down looking at to many of the chanels. Then I have problems looking at some chanels sometimes. Cause some has the know it all sense when they trying to make a point. I like when they step out of their comfort zone and try new things. And see it in a bigger picture and not only their ways of doing it. But to a wider view on which situations some products can work. Some see it only in their environment and in a business point of view.

If you want to look into one that do alot of reviews of products and special his compound testing is awesome. Is the Apex Detailing chanel.
    Apex Detailing compares compounds and rates them according to cut which is great in theory but his tests have a few major flaws. For one he tests on different painted panels so some compounds conveniently breeze though and a receive a get out of jail free card as they tested on a panel with softer paint. Another flaw is most heavy cut compounds need a heavier cut pad not a simple orange light cutting pad as they weren’t designed to excel on soft, less dense pads. Theres no consistency and hence no credibility in his tests as a result of this.

17. Likes dlc95, Eldorado2k, KBsToy liked this post
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast