autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Blackfire Pro Coating + SiO2 Spray Sealant + Pinnacle Jeweling Wax

Happy to see the BlackFIRE Coating make a return to the line. I had good results with the first generation product although I saw many users have troubles with it. Hoping to see more positive reviews of this fine product.

I would like to see an Si02 wash go along with it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    They just put the prices out.... Ouch!
    I'm guessing (with the exception of the coating obviously) these are all 32 oz. versions like their other products in this new line that's marketed to professionals. Unfortunately the size isn't mentioned on the product pages. So probably doesn't make sense for the average hobbyist to buy some of their products at that size (like a $60 bottle of primer polish!). But at $48, a 32 oz. bottle of the spray sealant isn't a bad deal when you compare it to a product like Reload that goes for $35 for ~19 oz. or $25 for 8 oz. bottle of Opti-Seal. Probably not something the average guy will buy but I guess not a bad deal if you are a pro.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by boomdone View Post
    I'm guessing (with the exception of the coating obviously) these are all 32 oz. versions like their other products in this new line that's marketed to professionals. Unfortunately the size isn't mentioned on the product pages. So probably doesn't make sense for the average hobbyist to buy some of their products at that size (like a $60 bottle of primer polish!). But at $48, a 32 oz. bottle of the spray sealant isn't a bad deal when you compare it to a product like Reload that goes for $35 for ~19 oz. or $25 for 8 oz. bottle of Opti-Seal. Probably not something the average guy will buy but I guess not a bad deal if you are a pro.
    I thought the pinnacle jeweling wax was expensive looks like a small bottle

Post Thanks / Like

Been awhile for a giveaway. Lets have one and get these products out and tested with reviews.
    2018 Colorado ZR2

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    I thought the pinnacle jeweling wax was expensive looks like a small bottle
    Where did you see the prices posted?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mwoywod View Post
    Where did you see the prices posted?
    They updated price few hours ago in Whats new section but looks like they removed it again..anyways they are very pricey so not for me.. I just work on my personal cars..
    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality." - Ayn Ran

Post Thanks / Like

To answer a few of these questions, yes all the prices are listed. The Pinnacle product is 16oz and the Blackfire products are 32oz.
    The Blackfire Ceramic Coating is completely different than the previous coating, it is 50ml and we have priced it way below all the other 50ml coatings.
    These will all be available soon along with a few other "surprises"!

Post Thanks / Like

The price on the coating is right on the money. Especially if you truly get the professional grade results. At 50ml you should get 2 vehicles from it depending on how well it spreads.
    IGL Authorized Coating/Kenzo Installer

Final Inspection Auto Detailing- https://www.facebook.com/FinalInspection

9. Likes Meghan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Justin at Final Inspection View Post
    The price on the coating is right on the money. Especially if you truly get the professional grade results. At 50ml you should get 2 vehicles from it depending on how well it spreads.
    50ml should work for a mid-sized SUV wouldn't it?

My only issue with a 50ml bottle as an enthusiast is the lifespan of the product once the seal on the bottle is broken. If the shelf life is only a few weeks like some coatings, it would be a non starter for me as I am never able to do multiple vehicles back-to-back over a series of consecutive days like those who run a shop.

I really hope this coating does well for Blackfire and PBMG. The previous version was a disaster for me, but I'm willing to get it a second chance. I hope there will be a sample size available in the future. I'd be more than happy to buy a 10ml-ish bottle to try it out.

I'm a little disappointed to see the only prep product is a polish since Blackfire used to have a coating prep spray. Personally, after I've already spent the better part of a day doing a one, or two-step correction on a vehicle, the last thing I want to do is have to go over it yet again with a polisher to prep for the coating. I'm a huge fan of the prep sprays. Hopefully this coating will still perform well using alternative products like Prep, Eraser, etc.
    Drop by to see the latest at The Car Geek Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Desertnate View Post
    50ml should work for a mid-sized SUV wouldn't it?

My only issue with a 50ml bottle as an enthusiast is the lifespan of the product once the seal on the bottle is broken. If the shelf life is only a few weeks like some coatings, it would be a non starter for me as I am never able to do multiple vehicles back-to-back over a series of consecutive days like those who run a shop.

I really hope this coating does well for Blackfire and PBMG. The previous version was a disaster for me, but I'm willing to get it a second chance. I hope there will be a sample size available in the future. I'd be more than happy to buy a 10ml-ish bottle to try it out.

I'm a little disappointed to see the only prep product is a polish since Blackfire used to have a coating prep spray. Personally, after I've already spent the better part of a day doing a one, or two-step correction on a vehicle, the last thing I want to do is have to go over it yet again with a polisher to prep for the coating. I'm a huge fan of the prep sprays. Hopefully this coating will still perform well using alternative products like Prep, Eraser, etc.
    Absolutely 50ml will probably do 2 mid size SUVs. Again depending on spread ratios. For instance the IGL coatings require 2 layers and I can easily do 2 vehicles with a 50ml bottle. As for shelf life I will be curious too.
    IGL Authorized Coating/Kenzo Installer

Final Inspection Auto Detailing- https://www.facebook.com/FinalInspection

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast