autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Mytee air lite upholstery tool problem

I recently ordered the air lite upholstery tool for my mytee lite 3 8070. I hooked everything up and turn the pump on to get the air out of the lines and it kind of kicks on in spurts. I then turned the heater on and go to use it and as it sprays its sputtering as if the pump isnt working right. Even with the machine just sitting there and the pump on it will kick on for a split second every so often. I switch back to the original tool and everything works fine. I did notice that as the new tool sits on the ground when connected it drips water and the original one doesnt. Just wondering if anyone else has had an issue with the air lite upholstery tool or if i have a defective one maybe?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mytee air lite upholstery tool problem

Quote Originally Posted by oboroballa03 View Post
    I recently ordered the air lite upholstery tool for my mytee lite 3 8070. I hooked everything up and turn the pump on to get the air out of the lines and it kind of kicks on in spurts. I then turned the heater on and go to use it and as it sprays its sputtering as if the pump isnt working right. Even with the machine just sitting there and the pump on it will kick on for a split second every so often. I switch back to the original tool and everything works fine. I did notice that as the new tool sits on the ground when connected it drips water and the original one doesnt. Just wondering if anyone else has had an issue with the air lite upholstery tool or if i have a defective one maybe?
    Mine does the same thing. What I do is put the end in the machine where you fill it and hit the spray button to circulate the water through good. It will stop then.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk