autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Carpro Cquartz UK

We recommend using Reload ,Echo2, Gliss or Hydro Lite on our coatings , we dont recommend other brands which we dont know what is the chemical composition used in it.

2. Likes TTQ B4U liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Is Hydro2 supposed to help prevent water spotting? I'm quickly becoming a big Carpro fan. I have Ech2o, reset, reload and also Essence plus. Now, I'm reading about Hydro2 and am trying to understand all the different applications. I have read several posts referring to reload being fussy to use. I found it extremely easy to use, and great looking results. I have a fresh coat of UK, topped with reload. Leaving for Arizona in a couple weeks and want to load up on my maintenance supplies. I'll be away from my normal wash bay at home, so I'll be rinseless and waterless washes only. Long road trips and road grime with limited resources will be the norm for the next 6 weeks. I am expecting these products to make things easier for me.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

The mix ratio that TTQ just quoted is what I was wondering about. That is what I plan to use while we are away from home. The good thing is that my truck is white, usually isn't subject to water spotting. But, driving day after day that far, sometimes you hit rain and you just have to let things go for a couple days.

Post Thanks / Like

Unfortunately waterspots are commin in coated cars especially if living in a hard water area, i tend to go over it with a quick detailer like ech20 mixed with distilled water which does the job. And mix 2oz of reload into it too!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

6. Thanks Avi@CarPro thanked for this post
    Likes TTQ B4U, lane5515 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Reload seems to make the chrome look really good. As I was putting it over the CK it would get on the bumper. As I wiped it off, the chrome looked great. Would this be an effective winter sealant/protectant?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joleyred View Post
    Reload seems to make the chrome look really good. As I was putting it over the CK it would get on the bumper. As I wiped it off, the chrome looked great. Would this be an effective winter sealant/protectant?

Yes but people’s longevity can vary on it. I would reapply after 3-4 weeks if you get the chance with the weather

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Applied reload a few days ago and have found that the best practice is to spray onto a plush microfiber cloth and wipe in linear lines before buffing with another mf cloth. This way i have found that it doesnt leave any hazing. Also i find it best to use once a month (especially in winter) as it keeps the protection topped up and the car and coating looking like new.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joleyred View Post
    Is Hydro2 supposed to help prevent water spotting? I'm quickly becoming a big Carpro fan. I have Ech2o, reset, reload and also Essence plus. Now, I'm reading about Hydro2 and am trying to understand all the different applications. I have read several posts referring to reload being fussy to use. I found it extremely easy to use, and great looking results. I have a fresh coat of UK, topped with reload. Leaving for Arizona in a couple weeks and want to load up on my maintenance supplies. I'll be away from my normal wash bay at home, so I'll be rinseless and waterless washes only. Long road trips and road grime with limited resources will be the norm for the next 6 weeks. I am expecting these products to make things easier for me.

Thank you for your support, Hydro2 will not help preventing water spotting, its also sio2 base, Hydro2 is concentrated formula, you need to dilute it with water, you can do it in high power dilution 1:6 , or lower 1:10 for shorter sealing application , still durable enough.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12