Quote Originally Posted by MarkD51 View Post
I personally wouldn't necessarily refer to Wolfgang Uber Compound as a heavy cut compound. I have used some heavy cut stuff in my past, and wouldn't say Uber is such.

I would place Uber as just ever so slightly more aggressive than Wolfgang Total Swirl Remover. And I've found that Uber finishes down just as nicely as TSR. Perhaps the variables will be what Pads you match Uber with, and as well how hard-soft a specific Paint is?

I'm not sure if the other posters here have ever used WG Uber Compound, but I have, it's a superb product, love it.

I'm also not going to say that others here have not given good advice, as they have.
That was probably my fault for leading him slightly astray on the WG Compound if it isn't that aggressive. The Autopia polish chart has it all the way to the max aggressiveness end of the scale similar to Menz 400 and other heavy compounds. That made sense to me since they have the Swirl Remover postured to be the medium level polish. I've used a lot of the no longer produced Blackfire SRC Compound and the compound name wasn't really accurate. It turned out to be more of a swirl remover/medium polish and actually scores as such on the chart.