autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

AG says compounds, polishes, & pads are on sale? Maybe they meant to say "for sale"

Does anyone know why AG is advertising ALL compounds, polishes, and pads as being on sale even though none of them have actually been marked down in price at all? I haven't found a single polish, compound, or pad that went on sale since the sale began. This has to be a mistake?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: AG says compounds, polishes, & pads are on sale? Maybe they meant to say "for sale"

I think you get the 15% off after entering the code when you check out.
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: AG says compounds, polishes, & pads are on sale? Maybe they meant to say "for sale"

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post
    But that is a storewide 15% off? Not just for polishes, compounds, and pads.lol

4. Likes PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post
    banner specially says Compound, polishes and swirl removers no sale..i see none..
    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality." - Ayn Ran

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mwoywod View Post
    Does anyone know why AG is advertising ALL compounds, polishes, and pads as being on sale even though none of them have actually been marked down in price at all? I haven't found a single polish, compound, or pad that went on sale since the sale began. This has to be a mistake?
    My email said up to 25% plus the 15% coupon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Thanks Riff thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I typically wouldn't say anything but I was REALLY looking forward to this sale when I first received the email. Mistakes happen and no one is perfect. I'm sure AG will resolve it ASAP and have the actual sale tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like

There does seem to be something wrong with this sale. I got the same email and it says (Yes, polishes are included!)
    Yet I just tried to apply the coupon code to a RUPES polisher and it would not accept it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Donnym View Post
    There does seem to be something wrong with this sale. I got the same email and it says (Yes, polishes are included!)
    Yet I just tried to apply the coupon code to a RUPES polisher and it would not accept it.
    It says does not apply to polishers. And even when that does, Rupes is always excluded.
    Bruno Soares

Post Thanks / Like

Clicking on the banner ad it only references the 15% storewide promo, no additional sale on these specific items.

2021 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti
    2017 Honda CTX700
    IG- alfaromeogiulia.palmbeach

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisT View Post
    Clicking on the banner ad it only references the 15% storewide promo, no additional sale on these specific items.
    Did you not see the part that says all polish, compounds, swirl removers, and pads are on sale? (Which like BSoares mentioned obviously doesn't include Rupes Polisher like usual)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast